-"You're Still Mine."; Chapter 9.

*AN: 800+ reads?! You guys are freaking amazing. ha, that sounded like my authors note on my last chapter. But it's okay, because it's true. You're all amazing. Thank you so much for reading<3*

"Aww, no more Harry love for me?" Louis joked.

Harry and I broke away from the embrace, and Harry walked over and kissed Louis on the cheek. "Don't worry Lou, Larry is still 100% real."

"Nice Louis. I just got Harry and now you took him away from me." I joked, as I prentended to cry.

I put my head in my hands. The next thing I know, I was slowly being pulled towards Harry. He was pulling me into his chest, and I layed my head on his chiseled chest.

"Don't worry, baby girl. You're still mine." The words flowed out of his mouth like a melody that sent shivers down my spine.

"You two are perfect for each other." Elena gushed as I blushed.

----

"Where are we going now?!" Niall asked as we all piled into the van.

"I saw we go to the mall. I need some more Toms." Louis calmly stated.

So we headed to the closest mall we could find. We followed the bodyguards into the mall.

"Alright, so two of you can go with Preston, two can go with Andy, and three of you can come with me." Paul stated as we walked inside.

"Well, I want to go get Toms, so who wants to come with?" Louis asked.

"I will!" Elena announced.

"Liam, do you wanna come with us? Then, we could go with Paul." Louis inquired.

"Sure! Let's go." Declared Liam.

"We'll go with Preston. Then Zayn and Niall could go with Andy." said Harry.

----

"Harry. No. I'm not trying this on." I protested.

"Lacey, please? For me?" Harry questioned, giving me adorable, gorgeous green puppy dog eyes.

"Gaaah. Fine, if you stop giving me those adorable puppy dog eyes." I giggled.

He sat on a chair outside the waiting room accompanied by Preston.

I walked out of the changing room and stood in front of the mirror.

Harry had picked out dark purple strapless dress, that cut off right above the knees. I slipped on some black Tom wedges I had picked out to go with the dress.

I presented myself to Harry.

"Wow, babe. You look stunning. I am buying that dress and those shoes for you." Harry exclaimed as I spun in a circle in front of him.

I looked at the price tag of the dress. $122. The Toms were $70.

"Ha. No thanks Harry." I stated as I stumbled into the changing room. Yeah, I'm a converse kind of girl. I don't wear wedges.

"Lacey! Bring that dress and those shoes out here. I don't care about the price." I heard him yell across the store.

After I changed back into my clothes, I walked out of the changing room, bringing the dress and shoes with.

"Harry, it's fine. I don't need these." I acknowledged, meaning the dress and shoes.

"Lacey. Bring them up the register, I'm buying them for you. Please?" Here come the puppy dog eyes.

"That's not fair, you know I can't resist those eyes."  I stated.

But the puppy dog eyes wouldn't go away. He just stared at me with his gorgeous green eyes.