-"Whatever It Takes."; Chapter 23.

I woke up with strong, muscular arms wrapped around my back. My head was nuzzled into a warm neck.

But something wasn't right.

They weren't the arms I was used to.

It wasn't the smell I was used to.

I slowly removed his arms from my back, and scooted away from the odd, sleeping figure.

"I'm sorry." He said, and quickly removed his arms from the small of my back.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"You were crying all night. And I tried to put you to bed, but you wouldn't let me go. So I stayed here with you." Liam stated.

I quickly blushed, and I looked away from Liam's stunning chocolate brown eyes. "I'm sorry."

He slowly reached for my hand and slightly giggled. "It's okay, Lace. I don't know what's gotten into Harry."

Realization suddenly hit me, as I remembered what happened last night.

"Probably just because I'm not good enough for him. I should've known it from the start. He's Harry Styles. And I'm just Lacey."

"Don't even being to think that Lacey Mae. You're beautiful, and plenty good enough for him."

----

I stayed in bed, pretty much all day. I couldn't bring myself to see Harry today, I'd probably just break down crying, and look extremely weak. Today was the boys' free day before they had a concert tomorrow.

I wasn't sure what Harry was doing, I wasn't gonna ask. But he was all I could think about.

"Here you go." Liam smiled, as he brought me breakfast in bed. 2 extremely big pancakes, 4 slices of bacon, hashbrowns, and 2 sausage link, with a glass of apple juice.

"You're amazing. Thank you, Liam." I smiled, taking the plate from him.

He slowly walked away, and pulled the curtain across the bunk, so I could have privacy.

I ate my breakfast in silence, as I wondered what Harry was doing. I wonder if he even cared how bad he hurt me.

"Hey Lace. We're all gonna be out in the living room if you need anything." Liam mentioned, through a closed curtain.

"Alright, I'll probably just stay here." I suggested.

"Okay hun. If you need anything, just let me know."

"Thanks Liam."

It was nearing 4pm. I decided I needed to get up and stretch my legs a bit. I slid the curtain over, and hopped out of bed on one leg. I grabbed my crutches, that were rested on the side of the bunks.

I crutched myself over to the bathroom door, but it was occupied.

I waited outside the door, until the door began to open. I was about to step into the bathroom when Harry stepped out.

His eyes were red and puffy. He was sniffling, and his voice quivered when he walked passed me, and whispered "excuse me."

I stepped into the bathroom, unable to process what just happened.

After I went to the bathroom, I hopped back in the bunk, and slowly drifted to sleep, tears staining my cheeks.

----

I could not lift my head up long enough to look him in the eye.

He placed his large hands on my cheeks, just like he used to.