-"Worst Mistake of His Life."; Chapter 22.

*Make sure to read my new story Your Guardian Angel.*

I lifted my arms above my head and stretched. I looked at my surroundings. I was sleeping on the couch in the living room. Across from me, was a sleeping figure.

I was quite confused, until I remember Liam and I fell asleep while having a deep conversation. He talked about how his last girlfriend before Paeton died in a car accident, and how he still dearly misses her. He actually started crying, and I had to comfort him. I opened up to him about my dad and how my mom left Elena and I when I was two, and right after Elena was born. We stayed up until 5 in the morning talking, until we both decided it would be best to sleep.

I looked at the foot of the couch, and saw another sleeping figure. Harry. His head was on the other arm of the couch, and his legs were intertwined with mine.

I lightly stroked his somewhat hairy legs, and nudged him a bit. "Harry." I whispered.

He sat up and grabbed my hand.

"Hey baby. You're up." He said, grogginess deep in his voice. His sexy morning voice made me fall deeper in love.

"Why aren't you in bed? Actually, why aren't you up?" I looked at the clock on the wall. "It's 12:45."

"Well.. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night, and you weren't there. I couldn't fall asleep because you weren't in my arms."

"Aww babe." I whined. I leaned up, and grabbed him face, timbering my lips onto his.

----

"Good luck." I beamed, as I squeezed Harry's hand.

He smiled, placed a kiss to my cheek, and walked out on stage.

"Hello Denver!!" Liam shouted into the microphone, the crowd errupting with cheering.

I sat behind stage, watching the boys jump around on stage. Harry smile lit up the stage; I could tell he was having the time of his life on that stage. That was where he was happiest.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I took it out.

A text; from Rose.

Hey Lace. Haven't talked to you in a while..

I quickly texted back.

Hey Rose! How are you?(: x

I slipped my phone back into my pocket, only to take it out a second later.

Uhm, I think you should check Twitter..

Without even responding, I quickly exited out of messages, and clicked on my Twitter app.

Paeton had made me get a Twitter so I could keep in touch.

I looked at my followers. 222.2K followers. Following 44 people.

I scrolled down my timeline, and one certain tweet caught my eye.

"Harry Styles; Cheating on current girlfriend?!"

It felt like a punch in the gut. I opened the article, and decided to read it.

"Is Harry Styles cheating on current girlfriend, Lacey?

Harry Styles, curly haired cutie was seen with another woman leaving a club two nights ago, but Lacey wasn't anywhere in sight."

Two nights ago; I went bowling with Louis and Niall. Harry said he had errands to run.. I continued reading.