-"You Should Probably Get Used To It."; Chapter 8.

*Authors Note. Instead of Good Morning America, it's just going to be an interview in Los Angeles. I'd rather not have to drive from San Diego to New York.*

I woke up and realized my arm had fallen asleep, and I had a slight headache. I opened my eyes, and noticed that Elena was sleeping on my shoulder, which led to my arm falling asleep. I slowly moved my arm, and put it around her shoulder. She nudged her face into my chest. Then I turned to look, and remembered I was rested against Harry. I saw that he still had his arm around me, and now his head was rested on mine.

I’m not gonna lie. All 3 of us looked adorable, cuddled up together.

“Hey Paul.” I whispered, still nudged into Harry’s chest, not wanting to wake any of them up.

He turned around in his seat, and looked at me.

“How long have we been driving?” I questioned.

“For about an hour and a half.” He replied.

“Where is the interview?”

“Los Angeles.”

“So about half an hour longer?”

“Yup!”

“Kay, cool. Thanks Paul!”

He nodded, and turned back around in his seat.

Laying in Harry’s arms like this just felt right. It felt like this is where I belong. For once, I felt important. I slightly turned my head, not wanting to move too much, and looked at a sleeping Elena. And she looked extremely happy to be here, knowing that Louis is right here in the same van with her. I thought back to the days when I was slapped, punched, kicked, beaten, and I wondered how I put up with it so long.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt the weight being lifted off my head. I realized Harry had woken up.

“Hi Lacey.” He said as he kissed my cheek. Damn, that morning voice was so attractive.

“Hi.” I sweetly replied.

Now that I could move my head, I looked around. I saw that Liam was leaned up against the window, his legs up on the seat, and Zayn was stretched out, laying down, hugging Liam’s torso, both happily sleeping.

I turned around and saw that Louis was sitting up, his head rested on Niall’s head, who had his head rested on Louis’ chest. They were sleeping as well.

“Aww, everyone looks so adorable.” Harry stated, looking around the van as well.

“Especially you.” I complimented him for once, instead of sarcastically insulting him.

“You’re so cute.” I slightly scrunched my nose, as he kissed it.

----

We sat there in a comfortable silence as I lay there thinking about what I lucky girl I was. I am laying here, my head on Harry Styles chest, listening to his breath, in a van with the rest of One Direction, their hairstylist, their body guards, on the way to an interview, and then after the interview we were going to head to the hotel room to pack for the world tour we were going on.

That was crazy.

And it all happened over night. I just up and left out of my own house with my sister.

----

As we got closer to Los Angeles, everyone started waking up. Before I knew it, the van was filled with annoying and energized teenage boys.

“I won!” “Whatever, Pokemon is a dumb game anyways.” “I wonder what it would be like to be Selena Gomez for a day..” “Niall, stop climbing over the seat. Just because Zayn won doesn’t mean you can attack him.” “What is it like to have boobs?” “I love you Hazza.” “I love you too BooBear.” “Come at me, Paul.” “Lou! Niall messed up my hair!”

I looked up at Harry. “Is this what being a van for 2 hours with 5 teenage boys is always like?”

He giggled, and kissed my forehead. “Pretty much. You should probably get used to it. You’re gonna be around it for a while!”

----

We sat in the boys dressing room after we arrived to Los Angeles. The interview was at a radio station, and arrived a little early, so we hung out in the dressing room until 2, which was when the boys were going to be on air. We had about 15 minutes until the boys were supposed to be getting ready for the interview.

The boys, Elena, and I were seating in the dressing room. Harry and I were sitting on the couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulder, just contently sitting there. Elena and Louis were sitting in the spinny chairs, where Lou usually would be doing their hair, laughing their butts off, spinning in the chairs. Niall was yelling at the mini fridge because it didn't have anymore food despite the fact that he already ate everything in it. Zayn was making sure his hair looked okay, and Liam was on twitter, tweeting, and following fans. How cute. We were all sitting around visiting when Paul walked in.

"Boys, the interview is in 5 minutes. Head to the studio. Girls, you are welcome to sit outside of the studio and listen as well." He said as he walked out the door.

"LET'S GO GUYS!" Louis shot out of the chair and grabbed Elena's hand as they both ran out the door.

"I guess, we should head out." Niall stated as he walked out, followed by Zayn.

"We should go too." Harry said as he helped me off of the sofa. We walked out the door, Liam not far behind.

----

"So, the question everyone wants to know.. Which one of you are single?"

"I am!" Said Niall. "Me too." Said Liam. "Single and ready to mingle." Said Zayn. "Haha, single's the way to go." said Louis.

The next statement left me speechless.

"I'm kinda interested in someone." Said the curly haired cutie as I realized that I was kinda interested in him as well.

As he said that, all 5 of the boys peered through the glass, and grinned at me.

"Does this lucky girl have a name?" As the now intrigued interviewer.

"She does, and that name shall remain unknown!" Harry giggled.

----

"So, who is this lucky lady that you are 'kinda interested' in?" I questioned putting air quotes up as I said kinda interested, as Harry walked out of the studio.

"This beautiful girl named Lacey!" He exclaimed, as he walked up to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist as wrapped my arms around his neck. He was about 5 inches taller than me, so I had to look up to see his eyes. He tilted his head, and lightly placed a kiss on my forehead. As his lips landed on my forehead, a slight tingle went down my spine.

"You two are freaking adorable. Why don't you just date already?" I heard the Irish accent in the comment, and I realized that we had an audience.

"Ha. Ha. Funnay." I said, my arms still wrapped around his neck.

"Maybe we will." Harry stated. "Lacey, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I was stunned, but that didn't stop me from being a bit witty. "No." I paused. "I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend."

As if we both knew it was coming, we both leaned in, and closed our eyes. I felt his soft lips lightly touch mine, and couldn't help getting butterflies, and tingles up my spine. When I kissed him, it felt so right. It felt like I was supposed to be here. And for once, it felt like I was wanted.