-I Wish I Could Stay Like This Forever; Chapter 7.

"Elena! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" I called through the bathroom door.

She walked out a mintue later. Her hair straightened. A light shade of make-up on. And she had a decided to wear a see-through black and white shirt with a black tanktop underneath. She wore tight black skinny jeans, and white Toms.

"Aww, you look adorable." I said as she walked into the kitchen. Harry and I were sitting at the table, just talking about dumb things. It's alright, any time I spent talking to him was alright with me; it didn't matter what we talked about.

----

We headed out the back door to the van we were taking to the interview. I saw 4 other teenage boys there, and a couple body guards. All 3 of us walked up to the group.

"Boys, I'm sure you remember her, but this is Lacey. & This is Lacey's little sister Elena." I peeked at Elena, and saw that she was grinning from ear to ear, as she casually stared at Louis. "Lacey, Elena, this is Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall. But I'm sure you two know them."

"Stripes and Toms?! You two can stay!" Louis yelled, his jovial personality coming out. Elena giggled.

"Hey boys, if you wouldn't mind, could I get a picture of you 6." I said, and pointed to the boys and Elena. Louis looked at Harry.

"Sure!" They all chimmed in.

"Come here, Elena. Stand by me!" Louis laughed, as he lightly grabbed her arm and had her stand next to him. I'm pretty sure Harry probably told Louis about Elena's massive crush on him.

After the picture was taken, Elena walked over to me, and asked to see that picture. I granted her access to take the iPhone from my hands and look at the picture.

"I'm going to send that to myself. That's going to be my profile picture, background on my phone, and my Twitter icon." she said as the rosiness crept up to her cheeks.

----

In the van, there was a drivers seat, a passenger seat, and 4 rows of seat behind them. In the driver was a man, I'm assuming their personal chauffer. In the passenger seat sat Lou, their hairstylist.

In the 1st row behind the driver were 3 body guards, including Paul, Preston, and Andy.

In the 2nd row, was Liam and Zayn. They were havin' a little Ziam time, talking about who knows what.

In the 3rd row, sat Harry, Elena and I.

In the last row sat a sleeping Louis, and an eating Niall. Nothing really interesting going on back there.

I was kind of restless last night, because so much was on my mind, so I didn't get much sleep. Since I was sitting in the middle, and didn't have a window to lay my head on like Elena was, I layed my head against Harry's shoulder. I just started close my eyes when I felt a large, soft hand start stroking my hair.  The second his hand made contact with my head, I got goosebumps and butterflies. A bad mixture.

"Are you cold, Lace?" Harry asked, concerned.

I nodded in response. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and held me tight. The feeling of safeness returned, and it was the greatest feeling in the world. I fell asleep with my head on his chest, listening to the soft beats of his heart, and he rubbed my arm with one arm and stroked my hair with the other.

I wish I could stay like this forever.