-"I Guess I Was Bewildered."; Chapter 2.

It was 5 am, on a Sunday morning, in the crazy town of San Diego, California. Yes, this is where I lived. I had a job in a busy iHop diner. In the weeks when dad was home from work, I brough Elena to work with me, and she just hung out in the back room.

"Hello, welcome to iHop, my name is Lacey. Can I get you started with any drinks?" I asked, not looking up from my notepad where I wrote down orders.

"Apple juice!"

"Pepsi!"

"Water please!"

"Make that two waters, please."

I scribbled down the beverages.

"Well, I don't happen to see your number on the menu. Could I order that anyways?" The person closest to me on the right said.

I looked up from my notepad and was astonished at what I saw.

All the boys from One Direction were situated at a table. A table in the resturaunt. That I work at. And I'm the waitress. For the table that One Direction were sitting at.

"Excuse me love?" The curly haired, green eyed, cutie that asked for my number, inquired.

I must've been lost in my thoughts..

"I'm sorry. I guess I was bewildered at the fact that Harry Styles just asked me for my number, and the fact that I'm waiting on One Direction." I grinned madly, trying not to fangirl.

They all sweetly smiled at me.

"I'll be right back with those drinks." I stated as I calmly walked away.

"Elena Jewel!" I said as I pranced into the back room. She looked at me questioningly.

"Alright, when I walk out of here, peek around the door, and look at who I'm waiting on." I said grinning from ear to ear as I filled the last cup with water. I quickly grabbed a napkin and scribbled my number on it. I winked at Elena, and walked out of the back room. I turned around to see her peeking her head around the door. I confidently walked towards the table.

"Alright, here's the apple juice" I said as I handed it to Niall. "Here's the Pepsi" I smirked as I placed the drink in front of Liam. "And here's both waters" I said and placed them in front of Zayn and Louis. "Alright Harry, here's my number. Would you like an actual drink?" I beamed as I handed him the napkin.

"Water will do!" He giggled as he took out his phone and put my number in it.

"Alright, water for Harry." I jotted down on my notepad. "Are you guys ready to order?" I smiled sweetly.

----

"Oh my God, Lacey! How are you not freaking out?! You're waiting on ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!" Elena demanded.

"Honestly, I don't know how I'm so calm." I laughed as I placed the orders on the order rack in front of the kitchen. "But I'm pretty sure things are about to get ten times more interesting." I mentioned as I pulled out my phone: One new text. "Hey love, where's our orders?(: xx -Harry"

----

After work, Elena and I went to the ice cream shop for some sister bonding time.

"Oh my God, I can't believe Harry Styles asked you for you number. I can't belive it! Goodness, did you see Louis?! He looked so attractive.." Elena rambled on.

"You do realize he's 7 years older than you, right?" I laughed as I licked my moose tracks ice cream cone.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't think he's adorable." Elena blushed.