-"You Two Little Love Birds."; Chapter 11.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw that I was still nuzzled in the crook of Harry's neck. His arm was still wrapped protectively around my waist. I looked up at Harry's sleeping figure. The way his lips were slightly parted, the way his dimple stood out even while he was sleeping, how the curls that are usually covering his forehead were now slightly covering his eyes, he just looked so adorable.

And he was all mine.

I carefully turned onto my other side to see that Elena was still asleep, cuddled up to her stuffed puppy dog.

I turned back over so I was facing Harry, and I gently placed a kiss to his lips, and got up, careful not to wake Elena or Harry up. I delicately crawled over Harry, and hopped off the bed. I looked across the room and saw that Paeton and Rose were not in my bed. I looked at the clock. It was 11:30. I'm surprised the girls are up this early.

I walked in the kitchen and saw them sitting at the table drinking Starbucks, and giggling about something on Paeton's iPhone.

"Morning babes." I said walking sleepily to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"You're finally up! I have to show you something extrememly adorable.." Paeton declared.

"Do I wanna know what this is about?" I questioned.

"I don't know, take a look for yourself." Rose giggled, as he handed me Pae's iPhone.

I took the phone in my hands and looked at the picture in front of me. On the screen, was a picture of Harry and I. Not just any picture. A picture of us this morning. Sleeping. Harry was laying on his back, as my head was in the crook of his neck. He had his left arm placed on my waist, and I was hugging his body. His right arm was settled on my arm which was layed across his chest. The most adorable thing I noticed about this picture, was that as his arm was hugging my waist, laced in his hand was my own hand.

I must've been blushing, because obviously Paeton and Rose noticed.

"Awww, look at that. I told you it was adorable."

I was standing there, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and a head rested on my shoulder.

"Was this, this morning?" Harry giggled, as he asked Paeton.

"Indeed, it was, you two little lovebirds." Paeton replied.

He turned his head and kissed my cheek.

I noticed Paeton and Rose sneak a peek at each other, and Rose winked at Paeton.

"You two are adorable. I just can't." Paeton replied.

I smirked, as I realized how lucky I was to be here with my 2 best girl friends, my amazing sister, 4 of the coolest guys around, and especially my amazingly sweet boyfriend.

I broke away from Harry's grip and walked to the cupboards. I retreieved my favorite cereal. Fruitty Pebbles. I stumbled over to the fridge, still waking up a bit, and grasped the milk. I poured the milk in my cereal and made my way to the table, and sat next to Paeton.

Harry stood in the middle of the kitchen, and lifted his arms above his head, stretching, as his shirt happened to reveal part of his toned stomach. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander.

"Hey now, I see you checking me out." Harry accused.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks, and defended myself. "I was not!" I exclaimed.

"Liar, you know you love it." He giggled, as he slowly started walking over to the table.

"I do. And it's all mine." I giggled, as he walked over to me, placed a kiss on the top of my head, and sat down next to me.