-"Do You Mean It?"; Chapter 24.

*Hope you enjoy this chapter(: I'm going to make this as long as possible because I haven't updated in forever!*

----

"I'm nervous.."

"You'll be fine, love."

"Come with me?"

"Of course."

I slid out of bed, but I was pulled back.

"Don't leave me." Harry whined.

"Babe, I'm gonna be late." I groaned.

"I love you." He smiled, and placed a light kiss on my lips.

"I love you too." I grinned, getting back out of bed before I could be pulled back.

I threw my hair in a messy bun, and applied a light eyeliner. I wasn't trying to impress anyone today.

----

"Hello Lacey, I'm Dr. Brooks." A smiling young lad stated, as he walked in the room.

"Hello Dr. Brooks." I smiled, politely. "This is my boyfriend, Harry."

"Harry Styles, aye?" Dr. Brooks smiled, shaking his hand approvingly.

"That's correct, sir." Harry beamed.

"So Lacey, you excited?" Dr. Brooks asked, writing notes down on his clip board.

"I am indeed! A little nervous though.." I whined, looking down at my hands that were laced together in my lap.

"Oh you'll be fine! It won't hurt at all, I promise!"

I looked to Harry who gave me an approving smile. "I told you." He mouthed.

----

"This is so weird." I giggled, walking out to the car, my hand laced in Harry's.

"Well how's it feel, having that annoying cast off?" Harry smiled, looking down at my cast-less leg.

"It feels amazing." I skipped through the parking lot. "I missed being able to do this." I laughed.

"You better be careful missy. You're gonna hurt yourself again." Harry laughed.

I stood at the door of the passenger side of the car, and waiting for Harry to unlock it. "Come on you slow poke!" I grinned.

----

"What's the plan for today?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"Well, we're leaving tomorrow for Miami. So we have all day to do whatever." Harry replied, his thumb lightly pacing itself back and fourth on the top of my hand.

"What's everyone else doing?"

"Their at the hotel still, I believe. Should we see what their doing?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed.

----

"Food?" Niall begged.

"Can we do something else besides eat? We do that all the time." I whined.

"Fine." He pouted.

"Well, we are in Orlando.." Liam stated.

"SEA WORLD!" I hopped up from the couch, shouting.

"That kinda what I was leaning towards."

"Everyone want to go to Sea World? Is that alright with everyone?" Louis asked.

"Yeah!"

"Sure."

"Only if there's food."

"Of course!"