-"You're A Beautiful Disaster."; Chapter 4.

"Alright Lacey, you will be riding Nevaeh and Harry you will be riding Jessie." Paul informed us.

"Fine by me!" I smiled, overly excited because I was actually going to ride a dolphin.

"Follow me." Said Andy, and we followed his command.

He led us to a huge swimming pool. Located in the pool were two gorgeous dolphins. We stepped out onto a ledge in the pool, and the dolphins swam towards us.

As I leaned over to pet one of the dolphins, water shot out of it's blow hole. I was waiting to get splashed. But nothing came. I opened my eyes, and looked at Harry. His curls that once framed his face perfectly, were now sopping wet, and dripping water. I couldn't help but giggle.

"You think this is funny Lacey?" He said, and the next thing I knew, I was crashing into the water. But I wasn't alone. As Harry decided to pushed me in, I grasped his hand at the last second, and he timbered in the pool with me.

As we both surfaced aboved the water, I looked him straight in the eye and took a long enough breath to say "Indeed, I do think it's funny."

Paul walked onto the ledge and looked down at us. "Well, since you're already wet, the only thing you have to do is grab onto the dolphin's fin on it's back. Nevaeh is on the left, and Jessie is on the right." He mentioned as he eyed the dolphins' looking mysteriously at us.

I clutched the fin, and the dolphin took off swimming. I looked back to see Harry wasn't too far behind.

"DOLPHIN RACES!" He yelled as he was speeding up to me.

We swam around the large pool until the dolphins' got tuckered out.

"It's getting late, Lace. I still have other plans besides this.." Harry smirked as he climbed out of the pool.

"What?! Where are we going now?" I whined.

"You'll see! Now, get changed out of that extrememly attractive wetsuit and put your other clothes back on." Harry cheekily grinned.

I blushed as I accepted my clothes from Andy and walked back to the bathroom.

'Great. My hair is a mess, and my make up is smeared, and Harry is taking me somewhere else.' I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror.

----

We got in the car after changing into our clothes, and thanking Paul and Andy for letting us swim with the dolphins.

"Where are we going now? It's like 9 at night.." I reported as I looked at the clock. 8:56.

"You'll see."

We drove into the night towards nothing. I looked around. Literally. Nothing. Empty fields. I was gazing out the window, getting lost in my thoughts when the car came to a hault.

Harry got out of the car and opened my door. He held his hand out, and I lightly placed my hand on his. Chills sent down my spine, and the butterflies shot through my stomach.

He led me to a blanket stretched out across an empty field. Placed on this blanket was a small picnic basket.

"I was kind of worried you were going to take me to a fancy resturaunt while I looked like this." I claimed as I peeked in the picnic basket.

"Looking like what? Gorgeous?" He giggled, as he scooted closer to me. I felt my cheeks getting hot, and looked away from him. "You look adorable when you blush." He confessed.

"Thanks." I replied as the color turned from a rosey pink to a burgendy.

We sat under the stars eating our peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches and talked. Talked about everything under the sun. I told him about my abusive dad. I even showed him some of the bruises on my stomachs from being hit. As I lifted my shirt to reveal the bruises, he bent over and lightly placed his lips on my stomach. The butterflies hit me harder than before. The chills ran down my spine.