-The Sadness Of The World Never Touches Me.; Chapter 16.

*A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I'm thinking of writing another story. If I did, would you read it?(: Comment below if you would!

Anyways, I kinda have writers block, so I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. So, this is kinda a filler chapter. Anyways. Like always. be amazing, like you already are, and COMMENT/VOTE/READ/ENJOY!

I love you.*

ALSO! I'm not big on the a coma stuff, and concussions, so please don't hate me if I get some of the information wrong.. Sorry..

----

"Lacey," Lips were lightly being placed on my forehead, then removed shortly after. "Wake up, baby girl. I have a surprise for you."

Whatever this surprise was, it could wait. I needed my sleep.

I just groaned in response, but didn't open my eyes.

"Lacey." I heard a familiar voice. My eyes shot open. It took them a while to adjust, but after they did, I saw a beautiful sight.

"Oh my gosh, Elena." I gasped as I quickly sat up from my place, on Harry's lap, and leaned over the bed to hug my baby sister. "I am so happy you're okay."

"I'm glad you're okay." She smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "How's your leg?"

"It's alright.. But how'd you know about my leg?" I questioned.

Elena didn't say anything, but she looked to Harry. My eyes followed hers and I met his gorgeous green eyes with my dark brown ones.

"How long were you guys talking before you woke me up?" I asked, knowing it must've been a while.

"She woke up about half an hour ago." Harry replied, looking at his watch.

"So," I looked from Harry to Elena. "I'm assuming you know what happened?"

"Yeah." She simply answered.

"You remember everything, right?" I asked, wondering if she had a major concussion.

"Everything, up until the crash." Elena responded.

"Good, I'm gonna go get the nurse, to tell her you have woken up. I'll be right back." I stated, as I stood on one leg, and reached for my crutches.

I grabbed them, and headed to the door. I walked out the door, and spotted Elena's nurse.

----

"Well, since it's like 2 in the morning, it'd probably be best to stay over night, and you can leave in the morning." The nurse informed us.

"Alright, thank you!" I called out, as I stood next to Elena's bed. "You know what that means. No screwing around, and hitting your head." I joked.

"Thanks Captain Obvious." She replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome Sargent Sarcasm." I replied. I leaned my crutched against the wall, and took my place on Harry's lap. "Are you alright like this?" I asked, not wanting him to be uncomfortable.

"I'm fine." He smiled as I got situated, and slowly drifted to sleep.

----

"Elena!!" Louis shouted as he ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi Louis!" She shrieked as a smile grew upon her face.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Lou!"