-"That's True Love."; Chapter 21.

"I get top bunk!"

"That's not fair! I wanted to be on top!"

"I already called it."

"Well, my stuff is already there."

"It can be moved."

"Boys, you're acting like kids. There's two top bunks, you can each have one."

Niall and Louis had been arguing about who got the top bunk, when Daddy Direction solved the problem.

"I guess I'll get the middle bunk." Elena suggested.

"I'll get the bottom." I stated.

We all got situated in the bunks, when we realized that we were a bunk short. There were 7 people, and 6 bunks.

"Hello bunk buddy." Harry stated, wrapping his arm around my waist, and pulling me closer. "I mean.. if you're okay with that.." I laughed, and leaned into his chest.

"Of course I'm okay with that."

----

The light shines

It's getting hot on my shoulders

I don't mind

This time it doesn't matter

'Cause your friends, they look good

But you look better

Don't you know all night

I've been waiting for a girl like you to around, 'round, 'round

Under the lights tonight

You turned around

And you stole my heart

With just one look

When I saw your face

I fell in love

Took a minute, girl

To steal my heart tonight

With just one look, yeah

Been waiting for a girl like you.

----

"I'd like to dedicate that song to my beautiful girlfriend Lacey Mae." Harry's bright smile shined across the stage, as he winked down at me.

I smiled back at him, and felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

Elena and I were both seating in the front row, watching the boys perform at their first venue, in San Fransisco.

The show had ended, and before we knew it, security was escorting us backstage."

"That was great love." I smirked cheekily, and tackled Harry in a hug.

"That was amazing boys!" I grinned, as a group of sweaty, energetic boys enveloped me in a hug.

"Thanks!"

"Well, I saw we all head back to the bus, and start a Rock Band party!" Louis yelled.

"You guys have Rock Band on the bus?!" I exclaimed.

"Of couse we do!"

"Then why are we still here?!"

We all went out the back door of the arena, and onto the tour bus. Harry helped me up the stairs, and into the large living room area, occupied by 3 different couches.