-"You're Perfect To Me."; Chapter 18.

*A/N: Just thought I'd let you guys know that this is going to be a short update.. I'm visiting family, and felt like writing, but I have to go to bed soon:P

Hope this chapter isn't too bad!*

----

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know, oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh

& That's what makes you beautiful!

I looked into Harry's gorgeous eyes as he sung the last chorus in the song. My hands were intertwined with his.

Everybody was in the boys' van, and we were all headed to the beach. We decided it'd be best to spend a little time outside with the girls today because they were both heading home today.

We were in the van, just visiting with Paeton and Rose, when What Makes You Beautiful began to play on the radio.

Harry insisted that he sing it to me, but I didn't complain. Having a guy tell me I'm beautiful through song isn't all that bad.

----

I heard laughter coming from the shore, and I could tell it was Paeton by her loud, yet extremely adorable laugh.

I delicately slid out of the van, while Harry stood in front of me, holding my crutches.

"You really don't need to wait for me.. Just go have fun with everyone." I assured him, as I flashed him a bright smile.

"It wouldn't be fun if you weren't over there, so I might as well wait for you." He smiled back, handing me my crutches.

I situated them under my arms, and stood up, so I was directly in front of Harry.

Balancing myself on my crutches, I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, and I felt his arms slither around my shoulders. He removed one of his arms from my back, and tilted my chin up towards him. I felt his other arm leave my shoulder, as he gently placed his large, soft hands on my cheeks.

We gazed into each others eyes, as we slowly started to lean in towards each other, his hands still delicately placed on my cheeks. Our eyes simultaneously closed as we broke the space between us. His soft, warm lips rested on mine, as they slowly began to mold together. I kept balance as I slowly moved my hands from around his waist, until they found their way around Harry's neck.

"AWWWW!" Paeton yelled, clearly talking about us.

We slowly broke away, as I bit my lip, and glanced at Harry once more before I turned to the audience that had gather around us. Everyone giggled, as they turned and ran back towards the water.

"Way to ruin the moment." I laughed, as a bit of blush made their way up my cheeks.

I unwraveled my hands from around his neck, and placed them back on my crutches.

"Don't bite your lip like that. It's one of my greatest weaknesses." Harry whispered in my ear, and I couldn't help but shed a small smile.

Harry and I walked towards the blankets the Rose had set out. There were 4 medium sized blankets, and we walked towards the one that was unoccupied with personal belongings of the others.

He kept his hand on the small of my back as we walked, and that was a feeling I could get used to.

It's strange. I went from feeling unloved, unwanted, and a waste of space. But Harry makes me feel different. I feel like he actually wants to be around me, is actually happy with my company, and most of all I feel loved. For once in my life, I actually feel loved.