-"Maybe Fairytales Do Come True."; Chapter 17.

A/N: Thank for getting me to 5,000 reads! I hope you like my story, and I'd love hear feedback!

This chapter is dedicated to XxHummi1DLuva786xX for reading and commenting!

Hope you like this chapter!(:

ALSO! IMPORTANT! If you have any ideas for a different story, or any plot twists for this story, please, let me know! If you have an idea, message me, or tweet me @Priselac22.

If I like your idea, I'll give you a SHOUTOUT on Twitter to 800+ followers.. I know that's not a lot, but anyways. teeehee. I might even dedicate a chapter to you^.^

I love you!(:*

----

"Boobear! Get up!" Harry whined, as he layed on top of Louis.

"Hey, I'm gettin' jealous over here." I pouted from my spot on the couch.

"I'm sorry, baby." He apologized, getting up off of Louis, and walking back over to where he slept. He was about to plop on top of me, when I warned him about my rib.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I keep forgetting about that." He stated, and layed back down next to me.

Everyone else was sleeping.

"Well, it's only 9:30. Wanna go get some Starbucks?" Harry asked, turning to look at me.

"Might as well." I replied, and sat up on the couch.

Harry got my crutches propped up on the wall, and handed them to me.

I crutched my way through the maze of people on the floor. I walked over to my suitcase, and slowly sat down so I could get my lazy clothes for today. I picked out a splatter painted v-neck, and some jean shorts. I retreived my bag of hair supplies, and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

I tried to get up from my spot on the floor. I got up on my knees, and tried to push myself off the floor. It just wasn't working. I sat on the floor, and watched as Harry walked out of the kitchen.

"Need some help?" He giggled, as he saw me hopelessly trying to bring myself to my feet.

"A little.." I blushed, quite embarrassed that I couldn't get up.

He walked around me, and slipped his arms under my armpits. He slowly lifted me off the floor.

"Thank you." I smiled, as I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom.

----

"One tall Java Chip Frappe with whipcream please." I smiled at the lady behind the counter. She seemed to be young. 17, or so.

"Alright," she smiled, and looked to Harry. "And for you Mr. Styles?"

"I'll take one grande caramel frappe." He said politely.

"Will that be all?" She asked.

Harry nodded.

"Alright, $10. 55 please." She asked, giving Harry the googly eyes.

He took out a $20 and handed it to her.

"$9.45 back, and also, could I please get a picture with you, Harry?"  She asked, nicely.

"Here, I'll take it for you!" I offered.

She handed me her phone, and I balanced on my crutches, with the phone in my hands. "Alright. 3,2,1!"

The picture was taken, and I handed her the phone.

"Thank you so much!" She squeeled.

As we waited for our drinks, we chose a table in the small seating area. It was close to the back, so Harry couldn't be easily spotted.