-"It Was Adorable."; Chapter 26.

*WOOOOW. I've been so busy and haven't update in like a month! I'm so sorry, and if you're still reading, thank you so much. Hope you like this chapter! Sorry if the format of this chapter turns out weird, I'm writing it on my phone..(:*

----

"This song is for all of you gorgeous girls out there who don't know how perfect you really are." Liam smiled into the microphone. After Liam said this, Harry looked to me in the crowd and winked at me.

A smile spread across my face.

The boys were sat upon a tall stage, looking down upon the crowd. Ed had asked them to perform at tonight's Halloween party, and they all agreed to it.

I looked upon the stage at my best friends. They were all seated next to each other, laughing an giggling. As I watched them, I realized just how lucky I was.

I first looked to my beautiful boyfriend. How did I get so lucky as to him taking me and Elena in? What would have happened if I would've had the day off, when I was waiting on them at the diner? Would fate bring us together somehow? Would I still be with my father. A shiver ran down my spine as I thought about the idea of still being abused. But with Harry, I was protected.

My eyes wondered to Liam. Wonderful daddy Liam. I smiled at how he always watched over everyone, even though he wasn't the oldest. How he protected everyone. Especially how he's always so sweet and always knows exactly when something's wrong.

My eyes shot to Louis as he shouted loudly. Sometimes I wonder how he is the oldest. I was so glad Lou took Elena in. He finally treats her like a human, which she's always looked for since all of the male attention she received was abusive. Her whole perspective on life changed once Louis entered her life. I couldn't be more grateful for him protecting her.

Sweet little Niall. Him and I didn't ever talk much, but when we did, we always got along, and I was grateful of that. I don't understand how that kid is so tiny. He eats everything! I love how he's such a sweetheart. My favorite thing about him is definitely the way he laughs at almost everything; because I am the same way.

And lastly, Zayn. Mysterious, gorgeous-eyed Zayn. I never thought he'd be one to mess around, but when him and Louis are together, daddy Liam is always on duty, keeping them out of some sort of trouble. He's quiet most of the time, but I know that whenever I need advice, Zayn is the person to go to.

I looked once last time at each of the boys' face & wondered how I got so lucky to be in their lives.

My extensive thoughts about each one of the boys got interrupted when Zayn's melodious voice chorused throughout the room.

-Your hand fits in mine

Like its made just for me

But bear this is mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never love

The crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to