-"Hold Me?"; Chapter 15.

I woke up to a light beeping.

I slowly opened my eyes, to and looked directly in front of me. I saw that I was wearing a hospital gown, and my left leg was wrapped in a cast.

I looked around the room, and didn't notice much. Until I turned my head to the left and saw a curly haired, sleeping figure. I looked down at my left hand and saw that it was intertwined with his right hand.

I lightly squeezed his hand, and called his name. As his deep green eyes were slowly being exposed, he quickly rushed by my side, and tackled me in a hug. I felt a sharp pain in my side.

"Ouch, Harry." I slowly mumbled as he slowly released himself from the embrace.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" He asked, concern thick in his voice.

"Hey," I replied, as I placed a hand on his cheek. "I'm fine. Just please tell me what happened."

He looked down at our intertwined hands, and I knew it couldn't be good. "You were driving through an intersection, and someone ran a red light, and ran right into your side of the car." He said, not looking up from our hands once.

That's when it hit me. I shot up from bed, ignoring the deep pain in my side.

"Where's Elena? and Rose? and Paeton?" I asked, frantically.

Harry shot up from his chair, and calmed me down, as he lightly pressed my shoulders back, so I was laying on the bed again. "Lacey. Calm down. Paeton and Rose are fine. Uninjured, actually." He hesitated before he began his next sentence. "Elena, on the other hand.. isn't doing so well.."

"Where is she?!" I exclaimed as the tears began rapidly falling from my cheeks.

"Hey, babe. It's alright." He reassuringly squeezed my hand. "Let me call the nurse in, and I'll have her explain everything to you."

----

"S-so what now?" I asked the nurse, as I stood on my crutches, Harry's hand on the small of my back.

"We wait for her to wake up." The nurse replied.

I was looking down at my little sister. She had hit her head, and had gone into a coma.

"How long has she been in a coma?" I asked, not even knowing what day or time it was.

"Well, the accident happened about 3 hours ago. And when ambulances got there, she was unresponsive, so she's probably been in a coma about 3 hours."

I sighed. "How long does a coma usually last?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"It can be anywhere from about 6 hours, to a couple days." She replied, then started walking towards the door. "I'll let you have some alone time with her. If you need me, just call for me."

The nurse reported that Elena didn't have any broken bones, but I on the other hand, had a broken leg, and a bruised rib.

I made my way over to the chair, placed on the side of her bed, and sat down slowly. I grabbed her hand with both of my hands, and layed my head on her bed.

"I'm so sorry Elena. I'm so so sorry." I cried.

I felt a hand rub circles on my back, which kept me calm.

Harry's breath smoothly ran over my neck as he whispered in my ear. "Lace. It isn't your fault."

I sat up in the chair, not releasing my hand from Elena's hand. I looked up at Harry, who was standing right next to me.

The sadness in his eyes made me cry even harder. I directed my eyes to the floor, and then back to look him straight in the eye. I stood up, on my right foot, and propped my casted foot up on the chair.