-I Listened To His Slow Heart Beat; Chapter 10.

I woke up to my phone constantly ringing. I looked at the caller; Paeton Grace.

I looked over at Harry and Elena. Surprisingly, neither of them heard my annoying ringtone.. I answered it.

"Hello." I said sleepily.

"Lacey Mae! We haven't talked all summer! Where are you?!" Paeton fired questions at me.

"Uhm, long story short, I'm kinda living with Harry right now.."

"WHAT?!" She practically yelled through the phone.

"He came and rescued me from our house, and dad went to jail."

"Wow, that crazy!" She excliamed.

"Yeah, and.. well.. I'm going on tour with them too." I paused everyone once in a while.

"When are you leaving?!"

"I'll ask Harry when he wakes up, but for now, I'm not even sure where we're going or when."

"Can we hang out before you leave?"

"I'm pretty sure we could probably hang out today. I'll ask when Harry wakes up, and you ask Rose. We could possibly hang out with all the boys too."

I heard Paeton squeal on the other line. "I getta see Liam?!"

"You possibly get to see Liam." I reassured her.

"Kay, babycakes! Text me when your lover wakes up!"

"Alright, bye Boo!"

I hung up the phone, and saw Harry stretch and smirk at me.

"Who was that?" He asked in his morning voice. Damn, that's sexy morning voice.

"My friend Paeton.. I was kinda wondering if she could hang out with me, and we could maybe hang with the boys today? Paeton really wants to meet Liam, and Rose fancies Zayn." I replied.

"I'm sure that'd be fine." He smiled.

"Thanks love. Also, when are we leaving San Diego to go on tour?"

"Next week."

I took my phone out and texted Paeton and Rose. "Hey sexy ladies! Harry said it'd be okay to hang out with the boys today :D And also, we're leaving for the tour in a week D: So we have to hang out. I'll let you know where we're gonna hang out today, but I'll try to convince Harry to take us go-karting! Love you girls!"

Sent.

"Harry, baby?" I asked, as sweetly as possible.

"Yes, love?" He stood up, and cupped my face in his hands, and kissed my forehead.

"Can we go go-karting with the boys, El, Paeton, and Rose today?"

"Is that what you would like to do today?" He questioned.

"Yup!" I exclaimed.

"That's fine. Let me go wake up the boys."

----

After I got out of the shower, I put my outfit for the day on. I decided on wearing tight fitting, black skinny jeans, a sweater with the word 'Love' across the front. I wore a heart neckless, and red Tom wedges. I straightened my long hair, until it was completely straight. I put on a smokey eye shadow, and a light coat of mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that all the boys were at there, sitting in the small living room of our hotel.

"Morning boys!" I greeted.

I recieved a chorus of hello's, and walked into the kitchen. We had an hour until we were supposed to meet the girls at the go-kart track. I opened the fridge and retreived a bagel and the cream cheese.

I sat in the kitchen eating my bagel, when Liam walked in.

"Hi Lace, how are you?" He sweetly asked as he sat down at the table.

"I'm great, how are you Leeyum?" I joked.

"I'm amazing. So, you're friend Paeton, likes me, aye?"

"Who wouldn't, you're Liam Payne."

"I'll take that as a compliment!"

"That's a huge compliment." I giggled. "Let's get the boy's rounded up. I don't wanna be late to see my girls."

----

"Girls, you know the boys, boys, this is Paeton, and this is Rose. And Rose and Paeton, you know El."

Hello's were exchanged, photos were taken, squeals were released, and hugs were being shared.

"You guys ready for me to own you at go-karting?" Asked Harry, as he acted all tough.

----

After 5 hours of tough go-kart racing, we finally decided to leave.

"But- but- that's not fair." Harry whined.

"I'm sorry, babe." I said as I stood up on my tippy toes, and closed my eyes, as I felt Harry's lips lightly pecked mine.

"Awwww! You two are adorable." Rose gushed.

I blushed, as I felt Harry's arm wrap around my waist protectively. "If you couldn't tell, Harry and I are dating now."

"G'awww!" Paeton responded.

"Don't have sex, you'll get pregnant, and die." Rose quoted Mean Girls.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I blushed, as Harry squeezed me a little tighter.

"Harry?" I questioned him sweetly.

"Yes, babe?"

"Can Pae and Rose stay the night in our room?"

"Yes, they can." He smiled, sweetly.

"Thanks Harry!" Paeton and Rose exclaimed at the same time.

----

"Alright girls, you two can I have my bed. Harry, El, and I can sleep in Harry's bed. If that's okay with you..?" I asked Harry.

"That's fine love." He giggled.

"Lace, can we borrow some clothes?" Rose asked.

I led them to my fully packed suitcase, and let them grab some pajamas.

We all got ready for bed.

"Goodnight babes. Love you girls." I said as I bear hugged Paeton and Rose.

Elena was already in bed, tuckered out from go-karting. We all were. I crawled over her and layed in the middle. A while later, Harry climbed in bed next to me. I cuddled up to him, and layed my head on his chest. I listened to his slow heart beat, which was a lullaby to my ears. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and held me tight.

"Goodnight Lacey."

"Goodnight Harry."

He bent his head down, and pecked my lips.

"I love you." He said, as he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you too." I smiled, as I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.