ten

The picture I attached of Shailene is literally so perfect oh my gosh. She's goals, man.

Anyway... here's a really short chapter, but I will update again quickly!! Plus it's an important one :)

Enjoy!! xx

Emily's POV

"Um." I said, surprised. I looked down at his hands that were holding mine. He rubbed his fingers in circles over the back of my hands.

I don't want to use him. I'm not going to anymore.

But the questions is, do I want to be with Liam?

"God I'm sorry. It's too soon isn't it." He rubbed his face with his hands.

"No Liam, I'm just not sure yet."

"Think about it?" He asked, hopefully.

If Harry is the only thing holding me back and he doesn't like me, then why not say yes?

I smiled, "You know what, why not? Yes I will be your girlfriend."

His face lit up and he wrapped his arms around me and spun me around a little bit.

"Oh my god I really didn't think you would say yes." He said in disbelief, "Can I uh, kiss you?" He asked.

"Liam you're my boyfriend now, you don't have to ask." I giggled, and pressed my lips to his.

I can't say that I didn't enjoy it, because I think that I do like Liam now. I'm really so confused with my feelings that it's overwhelming me.

"Goodnight Liam, I'll talk to you later." I said, kissing his cheek and walking inside.

"Goodnight Emily!" He called after me.

I smiled and looked at the picture that he had someone take of us today. I think I really do like him, because isn't that the reason why I'm smiling while just thinking about him?

I went to bed quickly because I was really tired, and I fell asleep almost instantly.

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT THATS BECAUSE ITS REALLY IMPORTANT SO YEAH.

-megan