thirteen

Harry looks so hot in this pic omfg

Emily's POV

From Harry:

Why the hell didn't you tell me that you were dating my friend?

My eyes widened. I guess he was madder than he was before?

To Harry:

Sorry Harry. I wish I could have but I never ran into you...

~

From Harry:

Shit I meant to send that to Liam. I'm not mad I just felt like he was hiding it from me.

~

To Harry:

Oh, well it has only been a couple of days so please don't be mad at him. If anything, be mad at the one who lives a couple houses away from you.

~

From Harry:

No I'm really not mad at either of you. I guess I was just kind of surprised because you said you didn't really like him that much.

~

To Harry:

Yeah I guess it changed, I don't know it's not really serious yet

~

From Harry:

Well I'm happy for you guys

~

To Harry:

Thanks Harry, and im sorry again

~

From Harry:

Stop apologizing. It's really none of my business anyway.

~

I didn't know what to say. Cause it kind of was his business right? If he took me on a date the day before I started dating Liam.

Damn I'm such a bitch.

And something to make me feel worse? When I looked out the window I could see Harry taking a walk. And I know that means that he was hurting because he said he does it to think.

I felt like crying, because I suddenly felt like a terrible person.

To Liam:

Sorry Liam I'm gonna have to cancel for tomorrow. I'm not feeling well and I won't be at school either, rain check?

I didn't even hesitate to send it. I need time to be alone and be mad at myself. "I like Harry, why would I do this to him?" I whispered, rubbing my eyes.

I changed into sweats and went to bed, at least one thing came out of this. Extra sleep.

Liam's POV (YES DADDY)

I frowned at the text she sent. She seemed fine before? Probably girl stuff.

To Em︎:

It's fine, get some rest! Feel better babe. :)

I didn't know what to do so I decided to text Harry. I haven't seen him in a while.

To Harry:

So...can we hang out tomorrow? Haven't seen you in forever! Ahah

I got a quick reply, which kind of surprised me because Harry types really slow.

From Harry:

Don't you have a date with Emily tomorrow? Sorry man but I don't want to third wheel.

~

To Harry:

Oh she cancelled on me. She said she didn't feel well. Did she tell you about us or something?

~

From Harry:

Oh okay she didn't tell me she wasn't feeling well. Yeah I guess tomorrow is fine.

~

To Harry:

Haha I don't understand girls either...see you tomorrow it will be good to catch up with ya :)

~

I put my phone down and decided to go to sleep. I was kind of sad that Emily cancelled, but I want her to feel better quicker.

I got ready and then went to bed quickly, annoyed with myself because it was so late.

lolol liam is so cute omg

-megan