twenty six

super short but I will update again really soon!

Emily's POV

"Hannah, bring Niall and yourself to my house, now." I said into the phone and hung up, because I felt tears coming on.

I liked Harry, a lot. But I can't agree to be with him if there's something about him that he's too scared to tell me. I feel like I don't know him because of everything he's hiding.

I got in my mom's car and drove back to my house. I went in through my back door, and got a broom to get rid of the last shards of glass. I used my one hand to do it, and it was difficult.

"Here let me help." Hannah said, an apologetic look on her face.

"Is Harry here?" Niall asked, stepping in behind Hannah.

"No. I left." I said, plainly.

"Why does it sound like something's wrong? If I remember correctly, you were on the brink of taking his clothes off when I came in."

"No I wasn't." I snapped at her. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Did something happen?" She asked putting the broom down.

"Niall, can you sit right there?" I said, pointing to a chair through the open door in the living room.

"Okay?" He asked.

Hannah and I followed him in, and I shut the door behind us, locking it.

"Oh god." Niall said, a scared look on his face.

"It's not bad, don't worry." I said, sitting across from him, and Hannah sat next to me.

"What is Harry hiding from me?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"Niall, he admitted it himself that he was hiding something." I said.

"I can't say. It's a big deal, I can't be the one to tell you."

"This is scaring me. Is it that bad?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "I don't know how you will react."

"Just tell me. I need to know, please."

He covered his face in his hands like it hurt not to tell me. "You've found my weakness, Emily, secrets." He said, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah just like when you told Harry that I wanted to be with him. Thanks for that." I said, throwing one of the pillows at him.

"You should hear it from him, okay? I'll try to get him to tell you, but I won't be the one to say it." He said, exhaling.

"Fine." I said, sitting back in the couch.

"I'll go talk to him if you let me out." He said.

"Okay, fine." I exhaled, opening the door for him to leave. He kissed Hannah's cheek and then left and I exhaled.

"It's probably not so bad, Em. And if it is it just shows how much he cares about you if he doesn't want you to know. Like he's protecting you." She said.

"He's probably just over exaggerating. You're right." I said, sitting back down.

She smiled at me, "I can tell you really like him." She put an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I do." I said, smiling.

"Then you shouldn't let this stop you, okay? You might as well try. I bet he's just insecure and is scared to be with you because he's afraid of messing it up. I think that you should talk to him instead of Niall." She said.

"Then should we stop him?"

She snorted, "Did you really believe he'd get his lazy ass over there?"
//
IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I PROBABLY LOST ALL MY READERS IM THE WORST!!
no one seems really interested anymore but I'm gonna finish no matter what :)
-megan ;')