twenty eight

Emily's POV

"A second movie?" I giggled when Harry finished putting the DVD in and sat back next to me, pulling the blanket back over us.

"I like spending time with you." He admitted, putting his arms back around me.

"Well me too but I have school tomorrow."

"School can wait." He mumbled into my forehead. I cracked a smile.

"You're right. It can."

He smiled in victory and kissed my forehead, pulling me closer into him.

"Thank you, Em." He suddenly said.

"For what?" I answered, keeping my eyes closed.

"For putting up with me and my idiotic decisions."

I let out a little laugh, and he continued, "I never gave you a compliment today, did I?"

"Maybe you should take a break." I answered him, laughing.

"No. I promised you. A compliment a day."

"Fine. Think about it."

"I don't need to. They come naturally." He said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I blushed and buried my head into his side so he couldn't see.

"Okay. Number one. I love the way that you make me feel warm inside just by being near me."

"Maybe that's because I'm like on top of you. You might overheat soon." I said, rolling off of him to give him air.

"No. It's perfect like this." He said, pulling me closer again.

//

"Good morning sunshine." I heard right when I started to wake up. My eyes slowly fluttered open, to be met with a pair of green ones, right in front of me.

"Good morning Harry." I smiled.

"What? You get sunshine and I just get Harry?"

"I warned you that I'm not good at this stuff." I said as he stood up. He held is hand out for me and helped me up. I rubbed my eyes and let out a tiny yawn.

A grin spread across Harry's face.
"Compliment of the day is going to be early today. Number two. Your yawn is the most adorable thing I've ever seen."

I looked down because I felt another yawn coming on.

"Come on. Let it out." Harry smirked, knowing I was holding back a yawn.

I turned around right as my mouth started to open, and Harry raced to the other side of me. Instead my lips closing back together, they met his, and he pulled me into him, tightly.

"I don't know how you got through the days when we weren't dating and you couldn't kiss me all of the time because it seems to be all you do now." I said when his face was still inches from mine.

"I have no idea either." He smirked, then walked into the kitchen.

"Shit." I said, realizing I had school and I had no idea what time it was.

"What?" Harry asked, opening the pantry.

"I have school! What time is it?" I asked, putting my sling back on in a hurry.

"Woah slow down there. You're gonna hurt yourself." He said, not answering my question.

I looked over at the clock to see it read ten.

"Harry! How did we sleep that late?" I exclaimed.

"Uh, maybe because we were up late?" He answered.