fifteen

Prepare yourself.... :))

Harry's POV (yes finally)

I turned off the light of the bathroom behind me and went back into the kitchen where Liam was.

I saw him staring at something with his mouth hung open. "Everything okay, man?" I asked, drying my still damp hands on my pants.

"No. No it's not." He said, suddenly charging towards me.

"Woah, woah, what's going on." I asked, while he held me by the collar, pushing me against the wall.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a thing for Emily. What, were you dating her behind my back?" He asked, suddenly really angry. I felt a fist collide with my face, "I'm more mad at you than her. How could you do this to me?"

"No! Liam let me go so I can't talk to you!" I exclaimed, trying to get more air into my lungs. He loosened his grip on me and then let me go.

"Emily and I went on one date, that's it. I've never kissed her, I've never even told her how I feel about her. Where did all of this come up?" I asked.

"It all makes so much fucking sense." He whispered, kicking a chair.

"What is going on?" I basically whined, wanting to know what was happening.

"See for yourself. I'm going home." He said, charging out of the door. I shook my head and fixed my shirt before picking up my phone. And then it clicked.

He was looking at my phone. And he saw a text from Emily.

I unlocked the phone and went into messages and saw it.

From Emily:
No Harry, I'm mad at myself because of my actions. I just realized it now but I think that I said yes to Liam just to make you jealous. Fine, I said it.

Wow. I put the phone down and put my face in my hands. I felt bad for Liam, and I kind of felt bad for Emily too.

She's confused. She agreed to be someone's girlfriend that she's not even really interested in, she thought I didn't like her. And I'm mad at myself too, because I should've just kissed her.

But if I did, I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I would've told her everything.

Looking into those beautiful hazel eyes, seeing her smile with her shiny white teeth and tiny dimples, I wouldn't be able to stop myself and I would have told her.

And then it would've been over, anyway.

oooh, what is Harry's secret and why won't he tell Emily?? comment what you think!!

Vote and comment for more!!

-megan