31. Yes, I'm Begging you!

It's been a long time, I know
Your ocean's miles away
I know that we're over had closure
But I cannot help but think

"I've got it!" Aaban suddenly shouted. He pulled open the car door and rushed into it, adding, "Get in, we have to get to the Hacker Competition now!"

Murad was confused but he too leaped into the car, asking, "What's your plan?"

Aaban looked at him funnily. "If possible, I really don't want to see that person again but at this juncture, only he can help us now."

"Who is he?"

Aaban's eyes darken as he revealed, "Taahir Rahman."

Murad was flabbergasted when he heard the name. Taahir Rahman was the leading man in all of city's internet and computer industry. Everyone in the business knew of him. Needless to say, he was invited to the Hacker Competition as well.

However, Aaban was being too optimistic with his plan. It was impossible for them to personally see Taahir even after they reached the venue. After all, he was a VVIP. He wouldn't be seen in the crowd.

"I'll go set up our software and you try to locate Taahir. I know we have to save Tahera but we can't forget our actual duty," Murad said when they arrived.

Aaban had no issue with that. He nodded and said, "Alright, then we shall part ways to focus on our separate tasks. Call me if anything comes up, Brother Murad."

"Alright, good luck."

They had to try their best to save Tahera because without her, they couldn't possibly win.

However, when Murad strode towards the testing venue, he stumbled into Selim and his crew.

As the saying goes, it is easy for enemies to cross path. The testing hall was quite spacious but they just had to meet.

Murad wanted to turn around but it was already too late, Selim had spotted him. Both parties were equally shocked.

A few years ago, after Murad was pushed to the brink of hopelessness by Selim, he fantasized about stabbing him to death the next time they meet.

Truth be told, a flash of murderous intent did appear in his mind. If murder wasn't illegal by law and sinful, he would have leapt forward and taken Selim's life!

Murad didn't care to hide the hatred in his eyes. Selim saw it and said contemptuously, "Is that you, Murad Mustafa? Long time no see."

"Indeed, it has been a long time. Good people always die young, don't they? No wonder you're still alive and well," Murad responded sarcastically, trying his best to suppress his urge to punch him in the face.

Selim's eyes turned a shade colder and he replied with a venomous smile, "I'm glad to see you as well because I assumed you would have killed yourself a long time ago."

Once, Murad did try to fight back against Selim. He had even brought his case to court but it was thrown out almost immediately. Selim was simply too powerful for him to tackle.

He not only failed to take his revenge but also had all his lifelines cut off courtesy of Selim.

Selim had him blacklisted in this City so he had no chance of survival. He also actively found ways to hurt Murad by doing a inhumane thing to his sister which made his sister mentally unstable.

Murad had no choice but to bring his sister into hiding, eking out a living at the fringe of society. His life could be distilled down to one word, pain.