48. Get Out You Three!

My persuasion
Can build a nation
Endless power
With our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me

Afra was confident that the mathematics test alone was enough to make quick work of Tahera. Therefore, she didn't waste time to prepare the test for computer science.

Actually, she only needed to get one professor because one would be more than enough! She called three because she wanted to utterly humiliate Tahera!

"What is the test going to be?" Tahera asked suddenly.

Afra smiled. "Very simple, each of the professors will pose you a question. If you answer all of them correctly, you pass."

"Alright, let's begin." Tahera uttered softly, without a care in the world.

Afra once again derided Tahera's insolence in her heart.

She turned to the three professors. "Professors, please don't hold back for the sake of Miss Hussain. She was, after all, once a student from the department of Mathematics in Harvard University."

This was news to the three professors. They didn't expect Tahera to be from the famed Harvard University at that. Then, her knowledge of mathematics must be at least at a certain level.

The three academics initially felt a bit iffy inconveniencing such a young lady but after hearing Afra's introduction, they dropped their hesitation.

What they failed to realize was Afra purposely omitted the fact that Tahera hadn't graduated.

Tahera dropped out of Harvard in her second year so logically speaking, she didn't have the chance to learn much during her time there.

However, Afra planned to omit this detail and she believed, based on Tahera's arrogant attitude, Tahera wouldn't bring it up either.

Naturally, Tahera didn't show any inclination of clearing the air. Afra's smile grew wider. It spoke of her disdain for Tahera, for her stupidity and hubris!

"Professors, please go ahead. One question each will suffice," Afra ordered.

Professor Jim was the first to step forward. He studied Tahera and said, "Since you are a Harvard graduate, I'm sure the question I will ask is something you've learnt in class before. So, I hope you've retained most of your academic knowledge."

"Please," Tahera opened her mouth to say, as if she didn't care what kind of question he was going to pose.

Professor Jim was rather irked by Tahera's braggadocio so he thought to teach her a lesson in humility. Young lady, pride is the greatest sin. Some modesty might do you some good.

Professor Jim moved to the blackboard that was almost half the size of the wall and wrote down his question. Two of the lesser-experienced engineers in the crowd were already confused by the question.

They couldn't understand what kind of mathematics question was this! They could recognize the individual numbers and signs but in that combination? They might as well be looking at a foreign language.

Laam, who was familiar with mathematics, also felt the question was too difficult. He couldn't help but sneak a look at Tahera and was shocked to realize her expression remain unmoved. Is it a calm façade or she has actual confidence?

"Go on, answer this for us!" Professor Jim turned back from the blackboard to address Tahera.

Afra's grin almost reached her ears. She too turned to Tahera and said, "This question might have some difficulties but I'm sure you can solve it just fine. It's just a matter of time..."