58. Time to give presents to the Khans

Ritchie like guy and I still eat Thai
Want the Nicki cheat code?
Come on, bitch, nice try
Let's be real, all you bitches
wanna look like me
Wanna be in demand,
get booked like me
Wanna run up in the lab
and cook like me

When Rosa opened the door, she saw Taahir standing behind Tahera in a wheelchair. Under the porch light, Rosa gawked at Tahera with bulging eyes. Disbelief could be plainly seen on her face!

Tahera narrowed her eyes at her and asked sarcastically, "Surprised I'm not dead?"

Isn't Tahera Tabassum supposed to be dead? What is she doing here?

But Rosa quietly snapped back into focus and replied with a sneer, "What are you talking about? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if I do find you dead someday."

"Of course, you wouldn't be if you have something to do with it."

"Tahera what do you mean by that‽"

The anxiety and agitation in her heart materialized outward as anger.

"Rosa, why are you taking so long?" Mrs. Khan questioned from behind her.

Her face turned into a condescending jeer the moment she saw Tahera. "Who let her in my house's compound? She doesn't deserve to step on my house's floor! Someone toss her out!"

When a maid moved forward after some hesitation, one of Taahir's bodyguards blocked her way with imposing presence.

Rosa and her mother were taken aback. Even though they had no idea what they were doing there but it was obvious it was not a friendly visit.

"What? You people think you can just piss all over my house‽" Mr. Khan yelled as he strode over. He glared viciously at Taahir, aiming to suppress him with his identity as his elder. "Taahir Rahman, what is the meaning of this? How dare you step out of line against your elders?"

Taahir replied emotionlessly, "This is a misunderstanding. Of course, we wouldn't step out of line."

Because retaliation is completely justified. It seemed like Mr. Khan didn't know what his daughter had done because he really thought Taahir was afraid of him. He harrumphed smugly.

"If that's the case what are you doing here‽ You should know we Khan's don't welcome this b*tch!"

"We're here to give Rosa some presents." This time it was Tahera who answered.

The tone of her voice was calm but there was great pressure behind it.

Mrs. Khan frowned. "Presents? What presents?"

Tahera ordered with a cold smirk, "Men, bring Rosa Khan her first present!"

Immediately, two bodyguards came in carrying a stretcher. There was something on it but it was concealed under a white cloth. The arrival of this mysterious object chilled the air around them. It radiated an insidious aura...

Rosa's instinct told her this couldn't be anything good. The stretcher was laid down on the floor between the two parties and the bodyguards retreated silently.

Tahera fixed her gaze on Rosa as she ordered, "Go on, peel it back. I've prepared long and hard for this incredible present."

"Tahera, what are you playing at‽" Rosa turned on her, "I'm not in the mood to play games with you! State your goal clearly or get out of my house!"

"Why waste time listening to her goal? All of you, get out! We don't welcome you here!" Mrs. Khan berated them with dissatisfaction.

Tahera laughed. "Why so hasty? I told you I'm here to give you presents. Trust me, you'll regret it if you don't open the gift."