59. Face Slapping Rosa

'Cause I don't need your love,
I don't need your cash
I don't want your stupid shit,
you can have it back
You keep saying that
I'm crazy not to take you back
But if that makes me crazy,
you're a psychopath

Suddenly, a strong arm came out to grab at Mrs. Khan's wrist and the knife stopped in mid-air.

Mrs. Khan's arm was locked into a hold by Taahir and, try as she might, she couldn't move an inch. The bodyguards finally snapped back into focus and immediately tackled Mrs. Khan to the floor and detained her!

"Let me go, I have to kill Tahera, let me go..." Mrs. Khan struggled like a crazy woman. Now one could see where Rosa got her murderous instinct.

Tahera looked at her and loudly spoke over Mrs. Khan, "Mrs. Khan, the picture is real, or else would I hand it over to the police? Fabrication of evidence is a crime."

Mrs. Khan was silent and turned to look at her husband. His face was pale and his fingers were shaking. They had been husband and wife for years, she knew his tells. Tahera was right, the picture was real.

Mrs. Khan started to struggle again. "Lupin Khan, you really cheated on me? You heartless bas*ard! I'm going to kill you!"

Tahera ignored her and stared into Rosa's eyes as she said, "The third present."

Rosa widened her eyes in confusion.

"Your mother's jail time is my third present to you. I'm afraid your father will be too alone in there by himself so I found him a companion. Plus, it looks like they'll have plenty to discuss behind bars," Tahera explained softly.

Rosa and her father were stunned. This was the b*tch's plan all along. She purposely slipped in the bed picture to provoke my mother!

Tahera originally wanted to stick an assault charge on Mrs. Khan but since the Khan family gave her more ammo to stick it to them, she was more than willing to accept. A murder charge did have a better ring, she had to admit.

"Tahera Tabassum, what are you up to‽ Why are you targeting our Khan family even though we have done no wrong by you?" Mr. Khan questioned anxiously.

Tahera smiled looking at his flustered reaction. She replied with a scoff, "You have done no wrong by me? I, Tahera Tabassum, only abide by the philosophy that tit for tat is fair play, I will not attack unless I'm attacked!"

Tahera might have been replying to Mr. Khan but her words were directed straight at his daughter. Rosa's heart shook slightly...

"Just because I played a nasty prank on you, you're going to ruin me‽" Rosa glared angrily at her and retorted.

Tahera smirked. "You? You alone are not worth my time."

Rosa was taken aback. What is the b*tch saying? I'm not worth her time‽ Then what is she doing here? Who does she think she is‽

Right then, Tahera added, "I'm taking out the entire Khan family trash!"

Rosa's smile was twitching with anger as she replied, "Tahera Tabassum, I don't think you will be able to take on my family even if you want to! Who do you think you are? The only reason you can speak so loudly now is because you have Taahir to support you! Without him, you are nothing!"

"I started collecting the evidence against your father when you first visited me at the hospital to insult me with the credit card charity." Tahera announced suddenly.

Rosa and her father were shocked that Tahera's plan had been in action for so long...

Tahera continued softly, "Of course, the evidence was just a precaution. If you'd left me alone, we wouldn't even have gotten to this stage. Since you've asked for it, then open your eyes wide and see how I take down your entire family!"