Chapter Six

I rifle through my clothes. I can't decide on an outfit for tonight. Most of my clothes are leggings and flannels. I don't own a lot of fancy things like Kayla. I drop the pair of sweats in my suitcase and look over at Kayla. She stands infront of the mirror, curling her blonde hair.

"I have no idea what to wear." I walk over to her and plop down on the stool she isn't using.

"Jeans are fine." She doesn't bother looking at me.

"The only pair of jeans I brought are ripped black ones." I run a hand through my dark waves.

"Then leaggings." I shake my head.

"I wore leggings yesterday." Kayla drops the curling iron down on the counter.

"You have like 20 pairs." I groan and stand up.

"Why don't you wear my light wash jeans and a crop top." She points over to her messy suitcases.

"My belly piercing..." I trail off.

"It donesn't matter." I grab the light wash jeans and head over to my luggage and grab a white crop top. I close the bathroom door behind me and pull my pajamas off. I change the guaze pad on my back. I step into the jeans, wiggling around a little before I pull them over my butt. I slide the crop top on and look at myself in the mirror. I sigh and head out to show Kayla.

"Cute." She winks at me. I roll my eyes and take the curling iron from her.

"Curl my hair."

* * * *

After we finish getting ready, I grab my phone and a red flannel and follow Kayla out. We walk to the park just around the block. I notice Harry sitting on the bench ehere we sat yesterday. I wave at him. He smiles brightly and stands up.

"You look amazing." He syas, bending down and oulling me into a hug. I squeal slightly as he squeezes me back.

"Thank you." I step away and look him over quickly. Black skinny jeans and a half way buttoned up shirt. He runs a hand through hid curls.

"Louis should be here any minute." Kayla nods and smiles at me.

"Where are we going?" I ask, linking my hands together.

"You'll just have to wait and see." When Louis arrives, he takes Kayla away, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Shall we?" He hols out his arm. I place my small hand in the crook of his elbow and we walk to his car.

"I'm starving." I say, my stomach growling. Harry laughs.

"Good." We drive for awhile until we reach an alley. Harry opens my door and takes my hand as I step out of the car.

"This isn't where we are eating, trust me." I nod and I follow Harry down to a river bank. I look up, the Brigde of London right above me.

"Wow." I whipser. Harry smiles down at me.

"Do you like it?" I nod. I sets out a plaid blanket and some food. My heart beat quickens.

"Harry this is lovely." I sit down next to him. I pull my flannel close to me and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so glad." The moon shines bright, casrting an eerie glow on the water. We eat for awhile. Harry pours each of us a glass of red wine. Dylan. I push back the eating thought of my accident.

"Would you like to take a walk?" Harry stand up. I grab his hand, lacing our fingers together.

"How long have you lived here?" I ask, looking around.