Chapter Eighteen

My phone buzzes, waking me up. I roll over and look at Kayla, her arm hanging off the bed. I push myself up and grab my phone. 11:30pm. I yawn and unlock my phone, looking at my texts. Nothing important. Kayla and Louis are officially dating, which makes me happy. I look back over at her and see a shiny silver band on her middle finger. A promise ring. I shut my phone off and set it back on the dresser next to my bed. My stomach twists up in knots. I'm nervous to break up with Dylan. He's going to hurt me. He's going to harrass me. My palms start to sweat. I push back any thoughts of Dylan.

"Kayla." She squirms in her bed but doesn't wake up.

"Kayla." I whisper again, this time a little louder. She groans and pushes herself up on one elbow and rubs her eyes with her free hand, the one with the ring. 

"It's so late." She glances over at the clock.

"Not that late." I swing my legs over the side of the bed and criss-cross them. "Tell me about the ring." I say pointing at it. She grins and spreads her fingers to examen it. 

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and gave me this." I lay back down, staring at the ceiling. 

"I'm moving back here in the summer, if you want to come." I say, taking a deep breath.

"Of course I'll come. You're my best friend." I smile. 

"I have to break up with Dylan in a few days." 

"Yeah." She rolls over and I hear the sheets russle as she settles back in to sleep. 

* * * * 

I finish packing all my things, double checking just to make sure I haven't forgotten any thing. I glance around the room. I make the bed quickly, straightening out the pillow case. I grab my phone off the dresser and walk out to the front where Kayla is waiting.

"Ready to go?" She looks up from her phone and smiles.

"Yep." No. I don't want to go. I want to stay here. I look around just to make sure everything is where it was when we came. I check my phone to see if Harry texted me. I want to say good bye. I follow Kayla out the front and into the elevator.

I stare at the numbers as we slowly head down to level one. The door dings open and I roll my things out. Kayla hands the lady the key and thanks her. I watch an old couple walk in, excited smiles on their faces. 

"Lets go." Kayla says, distracting me from the couple. I nod and follow her to the rental car.

We put our things in the trunk. I open the car door and slide in. I lean my head bck and sigh loudly before I close the door. I reach for the handle, pulling it towards m when a hand grabs the top and stops me from closing it. Dylan. I lean forward to see who it is. Harry. 

"You can't leave without saying good bye." I smile and step out.

"One sec." I say to Kayla. She nods. I pull Harry close to me, squeezing him tight. His heart beat fast. 

"You'll come back." I nod. He runs a hand through my hair.

"Of course. But I want to take us slow." I say. Harry pulls away.

"I'd love too." I kiss Harry quickly, his hands grabbing my waist. 

"Lets go!" Kayla says again. I step away. I feel tears threaten, the burn in my chest.

"Bye." Harry holds onto my hand until I he closes the door. I blow him a kiss and we pull out and sudenly I feel hopless. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU! Last chapters were fillers! Sorry they werent good! Enjoy this chapter! Yeah it was short! Sorry about Zayn every one! ):

LOVE YOU ALL