Chapter Eleven

It's been a week since the last time Harry and I were at his studio. We've seen each other for a few minutes due to his bust schedule. I miss him. I push myself out of bed and head into the bathroom. I untie my braid and re tie it. I change into leggings and a sweatshirt and wash my face. I change my gauze pad and go back to the living room. I curl up on the couch with the T.V. on. My phone buzzes.

Harry: Can I come over?

Me: Please?

My heart leaps with excitment. I pull om my mid-calf nike sock and shake Kayla awake. She groans a few times before she actually wakes up. I hear a knock on the door. I run to open it, taking a deep breath. I smile up at Harry as soon as the door opens. I'm in his arms before I can stop myself.

"I've missed you." I whisper into his shirt.

"I've missed you too beautiful." I step away from Harry. "Do you want to go for a walk? I have something to ask you..." I nod and step into my vans, quickly lacing them up. I hold on tightly to Harry's hand as we walk down the hall.

I need to tell him about Dylan. I have to. When we get outside, we sit on the little bench underneath a tree.

"Harry, before you ask me anything I need to tell you something. Um, it's very important." Anxiety. Anxiety is all I feel. I let go of his hands so I can wipe my sweaty palms on my thighs.

"Of course." He says.

"Well, back in America-" I'm cut off by his phone ringing loudly. I recognize his ringtone as us singing Thinking Out Loud last week. Harry answers it before I can finish.

"We're recording. I'm so sorry. I really am. How about dinner?" Harry stands up once he hangs up his phone. I nod.

"Of course." I hug Harry good by and walk back up to my room. My chest fee;s tight with anxiety. I open the hotel door and plop down on my bed.

"What happened?" Kayla asks, applying make-up.

"I was going to tell Harry about Dylan but he had to leave."

"You should be glad, your ass was saved." Kayla says sarcasticly. I sit up.

"This is serious. I may be falling...for some one when I have a boyfriend." I feel tears.

"Katie...you think you're falling in love with him?" I nod, the tears falling now.

"I can't feel this way Kayla!" I drop my head in my hands.

"Well you are."

"I need to tell him about Dylan. We're having a dinner date tomight so maybe then..." I wipe my eyes.

"No, tell him when your at his place or something. Maybe in a few days." I nod. My phone buzzes, I grab . Dylan.

Dylan: One more month.

One more month until I see Dylan again. One more month until my nightmares came true again. I allow the tug of anxiety to eat away at me this time, falling back into the darkness I will never come out of. I miss Harry. I want Harry. But I can't have him. Dylan will never let me go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short! Hope you enjoy it!