Chapter Twenty

Dylan doesn't answer me, staring out at the road. I press my body up against the door, staying as far away from him as I can. I think it's been ten minutes until I say something.

"Hello?" I lean forward, looking at him. He turns, yanking the car around. I fall forward, pushing my arms against the dash board.

"What, Katie?" He asks. I sigh.

"We need to talk." I say again. We pull into the garage of our home. I quickly get out and get my things. Dylan unlocks the door and we go inside.

"Whats wrong with us?" He aks, dumoing his keys on the counter. 

"Whats wrong with us?!" I yell. "Everything!" I drop my bag and phone on the couch. Dylan crosses his arms.

"How?" He slams his hand down. I flinch. 

"We don't have a healthy relationship!" I push my braid over my shoulder.

"Yes we do!" Dylan steps closer to me.

"Well, you're lying to yourself." I say. Dylan groans and turns his back to me. "You abuse me! How is that healthy?" I feel myself start to shake. 

"It's good for stress." Dylan mutters. I rol my eyes.

"Bullshit." I grab my things, reaching for my phone to dial Kayla. "Well, we're over. I'm not going to get beaten anymore. I can't take it anymore. Besides I'm moving back to England." I start to walk away, sending Kayla my text. 

Dylan grabs my shoulder, squeezing it tightly. 

"No. You aren't leaving." He yanks me toward him. 

"Let me go." I squeal pulling myself away from him.

"You aren't leaving me." He says again. 

"Yes I am, Dylan." I step away from him quickly. My phone blings. Kayla is on her way.

"I'm sorry Dylan." I say. He shakes his head. 

"Katie." For a second, he looks hurt, then his expression turns to anger and he oushes me agaisnt the wall. My head slams against the wall and my vision blurrs. 

"I can't believe you!" He yells. I look up at him, my face stained with tears. He grabs a glass and smashes it on the floor. I hear a car door slam outside.I pull myself up. 

"You aren't leaving!" He grabs my arm. I yank it away from him. I hear the doorbell ring. I grab my things and push the door open. I look back at Dylan. He glares at me, his face red.

"I swear to god this isn't the end." Kayla shuts the door and we get in the car. My head aches. 

"Well, shit." Kayla says as we pull away. I nod. I drop my head in my hands.

"We'll go to Walgreens and get Advil and water." Kayla says, running her hand over my back. I nod because moving hurts my head too much. 

When we get to Walgreens, Kayla goes in and I close my eyes. My phone blings bt I don't want to answer it. I ignore it. I see Kayla run out. She gets in the car quickly. 

"Here she says." I pour 3 pills onto my hand and dump them in my mouth. I drink some water and close my eyes, my head pounding horribly. Kayla smiles.

"He's gone." She says as we pull back out onto the road. I shake my head.

"Not totally." I say. "We need to go to England soon," I run my hand over my thigh. 

"We will, once we finish school." I want to see Harry and the pain in my chest is unbearable. I frown. 

"I miss Lous, believe me. He is so sweet." Kayla smiles and looks down at her promise ring. 

"Yeah." We drive in silence the rest of the way to her house. I check my phone every five minutes, hoping for a text. 

I wait, dropping my stuff in Kayla's guest room when we get home. I keep my phone close to my, dying for something from Harry. I don't want to text him first. I watch Kayla facetime Louis. I'm glad she's happy with him. 

I open up my messages and send Harry a text.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! 20! I hope you guys like it! Thank you for all the reads! Big Love!