Chapter Seventeen

I sit in my rental car, tears threatening to fall. This trip wasn't supposed to be emotional. I was supposed to get away from drama and to enjoy myself. Instead, I may be falling in love and my boyfriend is harassing me. I stare at the studio building. I just told Harry about Dylan. My phone buzzes me, distracting me from my thoughts. I look over at my phone, sitting face down on the passenger seat. I grab it and pull it towards me. 3 text messages. 2 from Dylan. I take a few  before I read what he sent me.

Dylan: Hi

Dylan: It's been an hour. Hi

Me: HI

I look at the other texts I got, the other one from Kayla.

Kayla: Did you do it?

Me: YES! 

Kayla: How'd it go?

Me: It was ok. I showed him my back. He's not mad at me now. The only thing is that we're leaving in a week. 

Kayla: It's ok dude. Calm down. 

I turn my phone off and rest my hands on the rubber steering wheel. My heart racing. I turn the car on and pull out of the parking lot. I head back to the hotel and get ready to pack up. My phone rings. I grab it and answer it.

"Hey mom." I say into the speaker. 

"Hello. Dad just wanted me to remind you that we're leaving Saturday." Her voices comes out crackled, breaking up.

"Ok." I say. 

"Are you excited to see Dylan?" I groan.

"No, mom." I say.

"What?" 

"Mom, can you stop asking me questions?" I ask. She sighs.

"Ok, well let Kayla know that we're leaving."

"Dude she knows." I pull into the parking lot of my hotel and get out of my car.

"Have you enjoyed the trip?"

"For the most part." I nod and pull the glass doors open, walking to the elevator.

"Good good."

"I'm at the hotel now. Gotta go. Love you." I hang up and step inside the elevator. I close my eyes as I lean back onto the cold metal walls. I wait until the bell at the top dings and I step out, taking a left so I can go to my room. I swipe the key and step inside. I drop my bag on the couch and walk down the hallway to my room. I start folding up my close and making piles, a knock on the door distracting me. I drop what I'm doing and head back down to the front. I open the door, looking at my shoes.

"Hi." Harry. I look up. My heart begins to race. 

"Um Hi..." I say. I let him in and close the door behind him. I follow him into the kitchen. 

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I ask, opening the cabinent that has red plastic cups in it. 

"No, I'm good." I nod and close it. I bite my lip and walk to the front room. Harry sits down next to me.

"So-" He grabs my face in his hands before I can finish my sentence, stopping me from talking. He presses his lips on mine, softly at first, then with a sudden fierceness, he deepens the kiss. I pull away. 

"Harry..." I whisper. He ignores me and pulls me close, locking his lips with mine. I close my eyes, allowing myself to get lost in his soft touch, blocking out any thoughts of Dylan, trapping them in the back of my mind. I lean into Harry, pulling him on top of me. He breaks away.

"You have to come back to England." Harry whispers. I nod, pressing my lips back on his. He tightens his grip around my waist. I start unbottoning the buttons going up and down Harry's shirt. I run my hands over his multiple tattoos, tracing the outline of his abs. He shrugs off his shirt and grabs the hem of my sweater. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down on  my as he pulls my sweater over my head. 

"I will." I whisper back into his mouth, taking a deep breath as my heart race quickens. Harry smiles and leans over me. He kisses me gently, his hands grabbing at the top of my pants.

"Harry..." I say, pushing his hands away. "I can't." Harry pullas away and looks at me. "I'm sorry." He shakes his head. He rests a hand on my face.

"I understand." He pushes himself up and pulls his shirt back on, buttoning it up. He kisses my cheek and walks out. I pull my sweater back on. I run a hand through my hair and sigh loudly.

* * * * 

Chapter 17! Sorry it was late! I hope you like it! Love you readers!