Chapter Sixteen

Me: What pictures? 

I'm panicking. I know what pictures. People took pictures of Harry and I one night and they must have gotten leaked on the internet. 

Dylan: You and that man 

I take a deep breath. 

Me: He's a friend.

I have to lie. It's the only way. 

Dylan: He better be you bitch. You shouldn't even be with other guys when I'm not around.

Me: I'm sorry

His words hurt. 

Dylan: Whatever 

I turn my phone off. My heart is racing fast. Too fast. I'm shaking. I have to talk to Harry today. I send Kayla a quick text.

Me: Harry is probably at the studio, yeah? Ask Louis.

Kayla: He is

I smile, a little. I feel a little more relieved. But not totally. I run down the hallway, closing the door behind me and I step into the closing elevator doors. I stand anxiously next to an old couple. I watch the numbers slowly go down until it reaches 1. I quickly push out and head to my car. I know where the studio is. I know what I have to do. 

* * * * 

It take me all of 25 minutes to get there. I hold my breath as I walk in, up the stairs to where Harry's studio room is. I push open the red door and step inside. He's singing, standing next to 3 other boys. I recognize them. Zayn, Liam and Niall. 

His eyes are closed and he's holding the mic firmly in his hands. I sit on the chair next to one of the producers. The guy looks at me but doesn't say anything. Once Harry's part is finished, he looks at the floor the runs a hand through his curls. He looks up, his eyes locking firmly on mine. I suddenly feel my cheeks warm. I can do this. I stand up and motion him to come my way. He stares at me for a few seconds then he pushes through the doors and walks up to me. His eyes are dark, holding an angry look. 

"Um, Harry I have to talk to you." I say. 

"What is there to talk about?" He crosses his arms.

"Dylan...my boyfriend." Harry sighs. He's still hurt.

"What about him?" 

"Can we go into the hall or something?" He nods and I follow him out of the room. I stand acroos from Harry. I have to show him my wounds, bruises, scarrs. I shake my head and close my eyes.

"He is abusive." I say, looking up at Harry, fighting the tears that threathen. 

"What?" Harry asks. I nod. I turn around. I drop my hands to the hem of my sweater and pull it over my head. I sigh, holding my breath as I hear Harry gasp. 

"What happened?" He turns me around. I shake my head.

"He's abusive. He pushed me into shards of broken glass because I hung out with my friends..." Harry steps back.

"He dug glass into my thigh, and left that scar you saw. He also forced me to overdose and I was in the hospital. Would you like me to go on? I gladly will. I'll tell you why I dodn't want to bring him up because it gives me anxiety to talk about him." I grab my sweater and pull it back over my head. 

"I'm so sorry. I should have stayed and listened to you. I was just so hurt that I had to get away. I'm so sorry." I shake my head.

"He saw the pictures of us one night at dinner." I feel tears burn my eyes. I can't cry. I can't seem weak. 

"Well, tell him that you want to break up with him." 

"It's not that simple." I wipe a tear that slips out from my eye.

"What do you mean?"

"He is going to attack me. He's going to harrass me. And you." I say. Harry nods.

'Well break up with him, Katie. It's the only way you're going to get away from him." I nod and step close to Harry. I pull him onto a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you. I'm sorry." I mumble into his shirt. He rubs my back until the door pops open and I step away from him. 

"I have to get back to practice, but promise me when you get to America you will break up with him?" I nod and let Harry get back to practice. I'm relieved. But I'm scared. I don't know what Dylan will do. I just have to trust that he will leave me alone and that I will be ok. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU READERS! Sorry It's not the best chapter! ):