Chapter Twenty-Five

It's finally Wednesday. My bags are packed and Kayla and I are waiting for the taxi to come pick us up. I head downstairs, my luggage dragging behind me. I'm too excited to show emotion. Kayla is practically crying.

"He's late." She checks the time again. 8:25. Our plane leaves at 9:30.

"He'll be here." I say.

I see a blue travel van pull up and I smirk at Kayla.

"Let's go." I say. Kayla locks the door behind us and we pile into the car.

"I'm going to let Louis know so they can go to the airport." I give the instructions to the driver and he pulls out of the drive way.

"Ok." I reply. I watch out the window, glancing over my shoulder every few minutes. I see the white van.

It takes fifteen minutes to get there and when we do, I see Dylan get out of his van, following us inside.

"Bye babe love you." Kayla finishes her conversation with Louis and I pay the driver. We get in line to send our bags to the plane.

"I'm so excited." I say, stepping up to the lady who checks my bags. I watch the scale as it goes up to 45lbs and she sets it on the belt that sends it on the plane to England. She prints up my ticket and hands it to me. I wait for Kayla to get hers and we rush up to security.

I see Dylan downstairs as we stand in line for security. I feel panic clutch at my chest.

"Ma'am." The security guard says. I nod and slides my shoes off and dump them in the bucket. We hurry through security and in less then ten minutes, we are boarding the plane.

Kayla texts Louis. She messes with her promise ring.

I don't want to text Harry. I just want to see him. I turn my phone of and close my eyes, slowing myself to sleep. I feel the plane lift off and I smile to myself. I'm away from Dylan. I'm going to see Harry. My Harry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! Finally the end!!! I'm sorry this is so short!' Honestly. But I'm super pumped to start book two and I'm going to take more time developing that story and creating longer chapters. I love you guys so much and I'm so excited. Book two will be full of plot twists and it's going to be crazy. I promise. Again, thank you soon much!!

Xoxoxo all the love