Chapter Seven

I wake up to the sound of the hotel door creaking open. I roll over, rubbling my eyes. I see Kayla locking the door behind her. I sit up with a groan. I stuff my hands in the fron packet of the hoodie.

"Oh my gosh!" Kayla whispers. She sits on the edge of my bed.

"We had an amazing date." I nod. My head hurts.

"Can we talk about this in the morning?" I ask, layng back down. Kayla sighs loudly and heads over to her luggage to get pajamas.

I pull the covers back over my head and close my eyes to sleep.

* * * *

"Is that Harry's sweat jacket and pants?" Kayla asks, spooning cereal into her mouth. I nod.

"We went to the Bridge and had a picnic by the water and got wet. Then we went to his house so I could change." I leave out the kissing part. Kayla smiles.

"Wait..what about Dylan?" She sets her empty bowl down and digs through her clothes.

"I'm just trying not to think about him right now."

"He's bombarding you with texts Katie."

"I ignore them." Shrug my shoulders and pull off the extremly baggy sewatpants and pull on my ripped black skinny jeans. I don't bother taking his sweat jacket off.

"You can't ignore him when we go back to America." Kayla pops a chocolate in her mouth.

"God I know." I can't allow myself to get too attatched to Harry.

"You can't be with him forever." I roll my eyes and rub my back.

"There is no way I can get away from him. He will terrorize me if we split up." The familiar burn of tears, the ache of anxiety that I know to well.

"Katie-" I cut Kayla off, not wanting to hear anymore.

"How about we go shopping?" I say. Kayla nods and changes into something fancy. I braid my hair and apply only a small amount of masacara.

* * * *

I follow Kayla up the steps of the mall, my back aching only a little. She pushes open the glass doors. We walk upstairs to Chanel. Kayla walks in front of me, scanning through the clothing. A hand grabs my elbow, pulling me away from Kayla.

"I thought that was my jacket." I look down at what I'm wearing, then look up at Harry.

"I didn't feel like changing." I say, stuffing my hands in the front pocket.

"That's fine."

"Are you gonna want it back?" I ask. Harry smiles.

"No, it's all yours." I grin. Harry grabs my braid lightly, running his fingers over the creases. He drops it on my shoulder and rests his hand on my cheek. I bite the inside of my cheek.

"You look stunning..." Harry clears his throat and drops his hand, stuffing it in his pockets.

"Thank you." I whisper, my heart beat quickens and grab my phone as a distraction.

"Kayla's looking for me." I say, checking through my texts. Harry nods.

"Well, you better go find her. Text me when you want to have dinner."

"How about tonight?" I ask quickly.

"That would be great." I pull Harry into a hug, breathing in his scent. He grips my waist tightly before I let go, turning away from him to find Kayla. I send her a text asking where she is. I find her in the shirt aisle, holding three big sweaters out to me.

"Try this on." She says. I groan and take the clothing from her and head into the changing area. After awhile of trying clothes on, I finally find an outfit I like. We buy it and head to another store.

"I ran into Harry and we're going on a date tonight." I touch my braid.

"You're going to have to tell him about Dylan, but first we need to find you a dress."

"I don't know if I should tell him about Dylan and if I did, it would be later because I hardly know him and I don't want to ruin anything yet." I say, following Kayla into another store. She looks at me.

"He's clearly into you, you can't lead him on like this." I grab a dress off the rack.

"Kayla I can't deal with this right now. I'm being harrased by my boyfriend, I might have feelings for a man I don't really know, my back hurts all the fucking time, I have no idea how I'm going to get away from Dylan, so please, tell me again...I'm leading someone on?" I grab another dress of the racks and cross my arms.

"Katie just listen to me, ok?" Kayla takes the dress from my arms and starts looking at other dresses.

"I have been. I just don't think you're listening to me." Kayla frowns. She puts an arm around me and squeezes me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to look out for you." I nod and pull away from her, looking through the body con dresses. When we finish shopping, I end up with a maroon body con dress that siits just below my butt. 

* * * * 

I pull the dress on after changing the guaze pad on my back. I sit on the stool in front of the mirror and allow Kayla to curl my dark waves. She pins my bangs back with a silver bobbie pin. I step into my black flats and check my phone as it buzzes 

Harry: Hey, um I can't make it tonight. I'm so sorry. How about tomorrow night?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter seven! Really short but ya know!

I hope you all like it! Thank you!