Chapter Twenty-Four

We have a week until we move to England. I'm excited. I'm terrified. I want Harry and I to work out. Dylan has bothered us once since the incident with him a few weeks ago. At least when we're in England, I'll be away from him.

I've started my packing, putting a few things in my luggage. A lot of my stuff is already packed because I moved from Dylans house to Kayla's. She's already packed. All she talks about is seeing Louis. I walk down stairs, smelling dinner on the stove. Kayla is standing in front of the counter and chopping something on the cutting board.

"Hey babe." She looks up at me.

"Hey weirdo." I say, allowing a smile play across my face.

"I'm so pumped for England." Kayla says, dumping salad into the bowl.

"Gosh me too." I pull out a stool and she hands me a glass of wine. "What did you make?" I ask.

"Hamburgers." I nod. We haven't had burgers in forever. She hands me a plate and sits down next to me.

"Louis called me and told me that Harry has the flu." Kayla says, sipping her wine.

"Aw poor baby. I wish I could help him." I say.

"Louis told him that." I laugh.

"We'll be away from Dylan soon." Kayla rubs my back and I nod.

My phone buzzes next to me and I hold it up. It's from an unknown number and my stomach twists in knots.

"Should I answer it?" I ask, holding my thumb over the answer button.

"Sure." Kayla shrugs and I press the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I don't get an answer and my blood runs cold. I know it's from Dylan.

"I want it to be Wednesday already." I groan, slamming my phone on the counter. The doorbell rings loudly. I slide off the stool and walk over to the door. I pull it open, looking up.

"Hey princess." I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Can I come in?" Dylan looks over my shoulder and I step closer to the door.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You."

"That's not going to happen." Kayla walks into the room.

"Oh hello." Dylan smiles and for a moment, my heart flutter and I remember when I first met him.

"Good bye." Kayla snaps and slams the door.

"God." Kayla groans and walks back into the kitchen to finish eating.

I watch Dylan get in his car. He looks back at me, blows me a kiss and drives away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is soooo short but the next chapter is the last and I'm super excited. (: thank you for the reads!! Book two will be started as soon as I finish this!!!

Xoxoxo all the love