Chapter Fifteen

My head hurts. It doesn't hurt as bad as my broken heart. But It hurts. It hurts enough to cause nausea. I can't open my eyes. It hurts too much. I haven't answered my texts...I know none of them are from Harry. I know most of them are from Dylan. Kayla hasn't spoken to me since last night. She hasn't even looked at me. I watch her walk past the living room and into the kitchen.

"Louis and I are hanging out today. So you better clean yourself up before I get back." I nod, as Kayla unlocks the door. She closes it loudly behind her, sending pain through my head. I drop my head in my hands. I'm lost. I wipe my eyes, tears threatening to spill out. A chill runs down my spine and I start shaking. I grab my phone off the coffee table and scan through my texts, praying one of them is from Harry. 

Dylan: Hey

Dylan: See you soon

Dylan: I miss you

Dylan: Why wont you respond?

Dylan: I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU WILL RESPOND TO ME!

My heart lurches. I have to get away from him but I don't know how.

Me: HI

I tap in my response and close my eyes, my eyelids heavy. I can't do this. I see the keys to the other rental car on the counter and my temptation gets the better of me. I grab them, not bothering to change and head down to the car. My phone buzzes.

Dylan: Where are you?

Me: In my hotel.

I pull out of the parking lot, my head pounding. I reach the bar that I was at last night. I don't know why I am here. I don't need to drink again. I need air. I need to get away from this place. I get out of my car and walk inside, ignoring the pleading thought in the back of my mind telling me to get away. I walk to the bar and slide up on the stool. I hear the bartender talking to the person near me. 

"It's too early for a drink man." The bartender says, passing the person a tall glass of beer. I look over. My heart skips a thousand beats. The shoulder lenghte curls, the tattoos...Harry is sitting two stools away from me. 

Before the bartender can come my way, I hop off the stool and run out, feeling tears burn the back of my eyelids. I get in my car and quickly pull out and head to the park thats a block away from my hotel. I grab my phone and cal Kayla. I don't car if shes on a date with Louis. I need her. 

She answers right away.

"Hi." I mutter. I bite back tears.

"What?" She asks. She's still mad at me.

"Kayla I need to talk to you. l'm sorry for last night. I really am. Please I need to talk to you." I sniff, feeling the lump in my throat getting bigger. 

"I'm on a date with Louis. You can wait." She doesn't care about what I have to say right now. 

"Kayla-"

"Hurry and tell me." 

"I saw Harry at the bar and I paniced-"

"You went to the bar?"

"Kayla hear me out. I'm going to talk to him. I need to." 

"Ok. Well text him or something." 

"I wanna talk to him face to face. And Dylan was texting me again. Kayla I'm going to break up with him."

"Finally. Ok I need to go." I hear her end go dead and I hang up. I feel a little better. I take a deep breath and head back to the hotel. I change into something that I haven't worn for two days. My phone buzzes and I check it.

Dylan: You little bitch. I can't believe you!

My heart races. What?

Me: What's wrong babe? 

Dylan: I saw the pictures. You're going to have hell to pay when you get home. And don't expect to get a warm welcome when you get to our apartment. 

Pictures...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short! I haven't had time to update, I've been sick and stuff! So hope you enjoy! Thank you to all my lovely readers!