One: Diagnosed

I'm gonna be honest this idea came to me at school and I'm so just going with it. Hopefully you guys enjoy this story a lot! I know I am and I've just started writing! ahhhhhhh! yes the boys will be in this story but probably not for a few chapters. I'm gonna try to get all of the P.O.V.'s but it will be pretty hard. If I don't get all of them it will be mostly Niall because (I DO LOVE ALL OF THEM)  I fancy Niall a little bit more:) This is gonna be fun!

p.s. this first part is mostly gonna be a flashback I will try to add some stuff at the end but WE'LL SEE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback-

"Lana, Lana wake up." My best friend Aaron whispers in my ear.

I open one eye slightly and look at my clock. "Aaron it's 3 o'clock in the morning! What are you doing here?!" I ask.

"I-It happened again...." he whispers again. I notice him trembling and sit up turning my light on as I do so.

I wish I was still asleep, dreaming about One Direction's second album coming out or something peaceful. But my eyes are scarred at how Aaron stands before me. He's still in his pajamas and he probably rushed here right away. His white shirt is splattered with the blood that he managed to throw up once again and his face is as pale as my white bed sheets. I put a hand over my mouth and breathe out deeply closing my eyes once more before looking into my best friends eyes.

"Oh... Aaron....." I whisper, tears creeping into my eyes.

I see his body give a massive spasm as he falls to his knees on my bedroom floor.

"Lana you've got to help me... Please..."  He murmurs, crying now.

I crawl off my bed and kneel next to him. I put his arm around my neck and help him to stand. We walk slowly out to my car. "Aaron, I will always help you. I promise. Come on lets get you to the emergency room." I say placing him in the passenger seat and gently closing the car door.

I take a minute to jog back into my house, grabbing my phone and my coat before pausing and pressing my back to the wall, taking in this entire situation. My eyes are over watering and I know that I can't let Aaron see me cry, knowing that if I do, he will too. I roughly wipe the tears from my cheeks and rush back out to my car.

The ride to the hospital takes half and hour and I'm starting to regret not calling an ambulance. Aaron finally falls asleep again but I'm nervous that he might not just be sleeping. As I pull up to the entrance and run inside for help I hear him mutter something but I don't stop to listen. 

"Someone please help me!" I yell as the automatic doors open.

"What's wrong dear?" A female nurse asks as she comes over.

"It's my best friend. He's puked up blood twice now. Please hurry! He's in my car." I say, as a few more nurses come over and one goes to call a doctor.

I go to walk out and help the nurses but they already have him in a wheelchair, and are bringing him into the hospital. I go to follow them through the double doors but they stop me.

"Please wait here dear." Says the nurse from earlier.

"Lana, I'm scared." Aaron whispers, reaching out for me, with obvious fear masking his face.