Thirteen: Will You?

Niall's P.O.V.

We've been in Ireland for a little over a day. I watch Lana cooking in the kitchen and smile. She seems to love it here. I could swear this is the happiest I've ever seen her. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I quickly pull it out and see that it's Liam.

"Hey mate." I say answering it quietly.

"Hey, how is Lana doing? She feel at home?" Liam asks.

I smile watching Lana try cut up a potato, but fail because of her casted arm. "Yeah man, she really likes it here. She's struggling to adjust to her cast. But she'll get it within the next few days. How's home for you?" I ask.

"It's really good, I realized how much I miss it sometimes... But I wouldn't have it any other way. But anyways I was just calling to check in on you and Lana. Have a good Christmas Ni." He says.

"Yeah, you too Liam. Tell everyone I said so." I say.

"You do the same! I'll see ya in a few days." Liam says happily.

"Bye Liam." I whisper hanging up.

I go sit on the sofa and close my eyes for what seems like a minute, just to think. But Lana shakes me awake.

"Come on babe. Dinner's ready." She says.

I smile looking up into her face. "You know I'm always hungry." 

She giggles, the giggle I thought I would never hear when I was standing up on stage at MSG. I never thought I would feel the warmth of her skin, or hear the sound of her voice. I never thought I would feel her lips against mine. 

After that first kiss, just hours after we met, I knew. I knew she was the one. I had to have her. I bite my lip. Telling myself not to say those three little words just yet. Though I know it's time. 

"Damnit." I breath. 

Lana turns and looks at me. "What?"

"You're so perfect it hurts." I whisper kissing her forehead. Then her nose. Then her lips.

She smiles. "Come on Niall. I'm starving!" She says pulling me off the sofa. 

I laugh and follow her into the dining room. It's Christmas Eve. I got Lana the best present ever and I can't wait to give it to her. I can't be without her.

Ever.

~~~~~

----The Next Morning----

I feel a warm breath in my face. Then it stops. Then it starts again.

"Niall.. Wake up." Lana whispers.

I blink my eyes open slowly and pull Lana closer to me as I do so.

"Goodmorning my love." I say kissing her lips.

"Goodmorning handsome." She whispers back.

Lana cuddles closer to me and we stay like that for a while.

After about an hour I kiss her on the forehead. "Merry Christmas." I whisper.

She smiles. "Merry Christmas. Now come on! Get up. I wanna open my presents!" She says climbing out of my grip.

I sigh and pull myself out of bed. Standing up slowly and opening my bedroom door. I turn around and look at Lana who is standing in the middle of the room.

"Carry me?" She asks.

I chuckle and walk over to her and pick her up bridal style and carry her downstairs.