Seventeen: Give Me Love

Niall's P.O.V.

 ---One Week Later---

My arms reach out to pull Lana into me but she isn't there. I curse under my breath pushing back the covers of our bed and placing my feet onto the cool carpet, I push myself out of bed and go in search of my missing love.

"Lana..." I whisper down the hallways. 

I hear no response so I walk out into the small kitchen and peer around. Finding no one but Liam sleeping on the pull out couch. 

"Liam. Liam wake up." I say punching him in the shoulder. 

"Niall it's 4am. What do you want?" He asks, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Where's Lana? Have you seen her? She's not around here anywhere!" I say, starting to panic.

"Alright, calm down Niall. Getting yourself all worked up won't help at all. We just need to go look for her. Look the doors open.. Maybe she went to the roof or to get food." Liam murmurs.

"Right. You go check the lobby, I'll go to the roof." I say heading for the door. 

"Right. Meet  back here if we don't find her?" Liam asks before taking off down the hallway.

I nod and make my way for the stairs to the roof. I take them two at a time and burst through the propped open door. I'm about to shout for Lana until I hear the sounds of a guitar being played. 

I turn the corner and see Lana sitting near the edge of the building top wrapped in a blanket and sitting on a pillow with her arms wrapped around a guitar. It takes me a second to recognize that the song she's playing is Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love, a song that I have learned she loves. 

I listen closer as I start to slowly make my way towards her and I hear that she's singing. 

"Give a little time to me or burn this out, we'll play hide and seek to turn this around, all I want is the taste that your lips allow, my, my, my, my, oh give me love..."

I sit down in front of Lana and she smiles but she keeps singing. 

I don't let her get very far before my lips crash against hers.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" I questioned, pulling myself away from our deepening kiss.

Lana smiles and looks down causing hair to fall into her face. "I don't know. I guess it didn't seem important." She mutters.

I put one finger gently under her chin and lift her face up to mine, pushing her hair out from her eyes as I do so.

"Out of all the things I know about you, this makes my top five favorite." I whisper gently pressing my lips to hers again.

"I love you so much." I mutter through our still deepening kiss.

"Mmmm I bet I love you more." Lana mutters back. 

"I bet I love you most.." I whisper, moving to kiss Lana's neck. 

"Prove it..." She whispers. 

I leave a trail of kisses down Lana's neck and make my way down her body, gently placing kisses all over every inch of her abdomen. She pulls my face back up to hers, gently pressing her lips to mine.

I allow my hands to slip under the thin fabric of her shirt and pull it off over her head, only disconnecting our lips for a moment, before Lana forces our lips back together. She tugs at the hem of my shirt and I slide out of it quickly, not wanting to be apart from Lana any longer.