Seven: I Can't Stop Missing You

Lana's P.O.V.

Last night I had a wonderful dream. I dreamt that I was at a One Direction concert and Niall picked me out of the crowd because I was crying, and because he thought I was to beautiful to be crying. Then he brought me up on stage with him and after the concert we went back to his hotel room with the boys and watched the Lion King. And then Niall kissed me.

The sun shone through the shades on the windows waking me up. I blink my eyes open and feel a body beneath me, then I process that this shirt is a familiar shade of white. I take a deep breath and smile. I turn my head up to look at the face of the person I am currently laying on.

"Holy shit...." I breath out. Trying not to wake anyone else.

It's Niall Horan. I am actually in Niall's apartment. It wasn't a dream! I turn slightly to see the rest of the boys sprawled out across each other and then I watch quietly as Harry gracefully falls off the couch and lands on Zayn's foot. Causing Zayn to jump up off the couch, which wakes up Louis , who was asleep on Zayn, who then kicks Liam in the ribs.

I giggle as the boys curse at Harry, who caused the whole chain reaction in the first place.

I watch them all stand up and start to fix their hair a little. Pulling at their concert clothes.

I laugh when I realize that Harry is still asleep on the floor.

The boys all turn to me.

"I thought you were only a dream!!!!!" Zayn yells loudly, causing Harry to jump up off the floor with an alarmed look in his eyes.

"Zayn shut up!!!" Harry yells as he tackles Zayn and causing a lot of commotion.

I feel Niall twitch awake beneath me, then without warning he wraps both of his arms around me in a gigantic protective hug.

"HOLY HELL! YOU'RE REAL!" He yells as he lifts me up off of his lap and out of the chair we slept in.

Then he carries me into the kitchen, the rest of the boys follow us. Niall sets me down on the countertop and we just sit there in an awkward silence. Niall is standing shoulder to shoulder with the boys, who form a small semi-circle around me.

"Damn, you're gorgeous." Harry says from my left.

I blush. "Harry, I just woke up. My hair is a mess, and I'm not wearing any make up. I do not look gorgeous." I state.

"No really love. You do look rather ravishing in the morning." Zayn puts in.

"Your hair looks really sexy when it's messy. You should go with that look more often." Louis says.

"Your eyes catch the morning light perfectly. They look like the could be a photograph." Liam whispers.

"You guys.. Thanks." I whisper, catching Niall's eyes. He's smiling, but he's just staring at me.

"Can I help you Mr. Horan?" I ask.

"What? Oh no. I'm just busy taking in my new view. It's the most beautiful one yet." he says.

I have to say it felt good to have the other boys complimenting me, because well they are One Direction , but when Niall called me beautiful I couldn't help but smile as big as possible and try not to have a fan girl attack.

I watch the boys all nod in agreement with Niall and smile again.

Then my stomach growls and Harry smiles at me.

"Chocolate chip pancakes anyone?" he asks.

Oh, this is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~