Nine: Truth or Dare?

Lana's P.O.V.

"Lana... Lana wake up." Zayn whispers in my ear.

"Zayn.. What time is it?" I ask opening one eye.

"It's 6am. Sorry to wake you, but I really need to talk to you." He whispers. 

"Ugh. Fine hang on let me get up." I say quietly trying not to wake anyone else up.

"No. No it's fine you can stay there. Everyone else is sound asleep." He replies.

I angle myself differently and put my head back on Niall chest. He shifts slightly beneath me and wraps his arm around my stomach. I smile. "Okay Zayn, what is it?" 

"Well.. I was just wondering..." He says lowering his voice more. "Do you have feelings for Niall? I mean more than just normal fan feelings. Like actual feelings?" He asks.

I think for a second. I feel like I have known Niall for more than over a day or two. I feel like it's been a lifetime. I sigh and look Zayn in the eyes. "Yeah.. Yeah I think I do.... What do I do Zayn? It's only been 2 days. I feel like I know so much about you guys, and you know so little about me. And I'm still freaking out because I mean you guys are One Direction and you saved my life. I mean is this how I thank you? By falling in love with one of your mates who just happened to pick me out of a sea of girls? That just doesn't seem right." I say, a little out of breath. 

Zayn looks taken aback for a second. I look at him again. "Sorry...." I whisper.

"It's alright love. I know that it's only been 2 days but you've opened up to us about something you probably wouldn't tell a therapist if you had one. I feel like there is more  to get to know about you but we've got loads of time. Don't worry. I have an idea. And don't worry about your feelings for Niall. If he ever finds out... well. Don't worry." Zayn whispers smiling. 

"Go back to sleep love. You've cried enough these last two days to deserve a full day of sleep." He whispers before squeezing my hand and going back to his place on the floor to sleep some more.

"Thank you Zayn." I whisper, before finally getting back to the sleep I so desperately needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

I wake up slightly and shift my arm around Lana. Then I hear her whisper something, then I hear a familiar voice reply. Zayn.

"Like actual feelings?" He asks.

"Yeah... Yeah I think I do." I hear Lana reply. 

Are they talking about me? Or Harry? I noticed him eyeing her. I've only known her for 2 days. I feel  like it's been a life time. 

I missed the rest of Lana's reply while thinking. But caught the end of Zayn's. "If he ever finds out.. Well don't worry.. Go back to sleep. You've cried enough these last two days to deserve a full day of sleep." He tells her.

"Thank you Zayn." Lana whispers before snuggling into my chest again and falling back asleep. 

I tighten my grip around her waist and pull her closer to me. She really is quite skinny. It scares me that no one ever noticed that she was this bad. I can feel each of her ribs and her hip bones. She can't weigh more that 80 pounds. I watch her face as she sleeps. Her cheek bones are defined and her eye lashes are perfect. 

Lana's nose crinkles in her sleep and I smile, wondering what she could be smelling. I push a few stray hairs out of her face and let my hand linger on her cheek.