Eight: Management

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I say, unable to answer my phone in a delightful way, knowing who's calling.

"Get over here. Now. Bring the girl." Simon says bitterly.

"Simon I-" I start.

"NOW NIALL!" Simon yells back. Then he hangs up.

"Damnit Uncle Simon!" I yell at my phone.

"What's going on mate?" Liam asks.

"Management wants to see me. And Lana..." I say.

"WHAT?!" I hear Lana yell, then she chokes on her pancake.

Harry rubs her back.

"Niall I'm still in clothes from last night! My hair... Oh you know what screw it." She says.

She pulls a hair tie off of her wrist and flips her head and hair down while she gathers it in a ponytail.

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed!" Harry yells.

We all laugh again. Lana smiles and finishes her pancake quickly the comes over to me.

"Bathroom?" She asks.

"Oh right. Down the hall. To the right. There should be an extra toothbrush if you want one." I tell her.

"Thanks." She says as she disappears down the hall.

I turn to the boys.

"Okay be honest. What do you think? I know it's crazy we've only known her for like 12 hours but.... I can't be without her." I say.

Liam speaks up first. "The way you look at her Niall. It's like you've known her for ages. It's like you're catching up with an old friend. I'm sure if you don't get with her Harry will gladly take that opportunity. But I approve. She's perfect for you mate." He says.

"Thanks Liam. Lou? Harry? Zayn?" I ask.

"Liam's right. You look at her like you've known her your whole life. And the way she makes you smile. Well anyone who can make you smile just by looking at you, they are special. She's the one." Louis says.

I smile. "I think you're both absolutely right. I think you are extremely lucky you happened to spot her last night mate. You're extremely lucky she was even there. But she's perfect for you. As long as you want her I'm not standing in your way." Harry says.

I look at Zayn. "She got me to quit smoking and I've only known her for a few hours? She's a keeper Niall. Don't let her go." Zayn says.

I smile. "Thank you guys. You have no idea how much this means to me. Are you going to help me with management?" I ask.

"Absolutely." The boys all say at once.

"Alright. I'm ready." Lana says. Walking back into the sitting room.

"Good. I won't let go. I promise." I say as I take her hand.

And she smiles and that's all it takes to send me over the edge. I will fight for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lana's P.O.V.

I pull the door of the bathroom open.

"Thank you guys. You have no idea how much this means to me. Are you going to help me with management?" I hear Niall ask.

Help? Why does he need help?

I hear a chorus of "Absolutely." And then I walk out.

"Alright. I'm ready." I say.

Niall takes my hand and I smile. "Good. I won't let go. I promise." He whispers. And I smile again. I will fight to stay friends with the boys.