Twenty Four: 5 Seconds of What?

Lana's P.O.V.

My eyes slide sleepily open as a ray of brief sunlight pokes through the windows of the tour bus. Craving more sleep I turn onto my other side and cuddle into Niall's bare chest as his grip tightens on my waist. It's been about ten days since the opening day of the tour at the London O2, so now we're in Dublin. 

Harry had a hard time letting Mackenzie return to the states without him and it took him a while to adjust but he's back to himself now that he knows that the distance won't hurt their 'relationship'. So far they've skyped and factimed at every chance they've gotten and it makes me happy to see Harry finally committed to something other than his job again.

I feel Niall's grip on my waist loosen then he flips onto his back, pulling me on top of him as he does so. 

"Good morning beautiful." Niall whispers in his raspy morning voice that I love as he kisses my nose.

I can't help myself so I plant a kiss on his lips, smirking to myself as I push off of his chest to crawl out of his bunk. The rest of the boys chorus a good morning to me that I don't respond to as I take a bagel and place it in the toaster, grabbing the cream cheese from the fridge and pulling myself onto the counter top to sit in wait of my breakfast. 

 "Yeah good morning to you too sleepyhead." Liam says laughing as he comes over and pours me a cup of coffee.

I laugh and take a long drink from the cup Liam hands me before spreading cream cheese on my bagel and taking a bite. I take my bagel with me as I walk back towards the back of the bus, running into Niall who kisses my nose again before making his way out to greet the boys. I quickly eat the rest of my bagel then pull on simple black skinny jeans and a blue v-neck shirt, putting my hair into a side braid. I quickly check my phone and plug it in, replying to a few texts from my mom who is constantly letting me know she's alive, but it makes me more comfortable to know that. I reach into my suitcase and pull out my outfit for tonight's concert and shove it into my over sized purse. I take my charger and phone from the wall and shove them in my purse also, heading out back to the tour bus kitchen to properly interact with everyone. 

"Now, good morning." I say smiling slightly but still waking up. 

Louis and Harry laugh at me as Liam smiles to himself and Zayn comes over and gives me a hug. As Harry finally stops laughing I can see there's something he wants me to do. "Okay Haz, what is it?" I ask curiously.

Harry glances at Niall and Niall turns to me. "Well we've been on tour for over a week and I still haven't introduced you too our opening act. So we're gonna be meeting up with them before the concert tonight and going out for dinner." Niall says.

I hold in a sigh. More famous people to meet. Another night of smiling and pretending to act like I'm interested in what they have to say, not my favorite thing on the planet to do. I nod and smile and turn around to push my way back to the back of the bus so I can grab a dress to wear for dinner tonight and a pair of heels. I shove them in my bag as Liam comes into the small space behind me and makes  me sit down beside him.

"What's up Lana? You seem jumpy." Liam asks quietly taking advantage of the moment we have together alone. Since tour started I barely have time with any of the boys let alone Niall. I love the stolen glances and gentle kisses and all that I share with Niall but I miss the closeness we had and that I shared with the other boys before tour started. I know it will never fade away but I still miss it.

"I don't like meeting new famous people... And I miss you guys, you're all so busy, not that I want you to not be on tour because I love being with you guys and the fact that you make so many people happy makes me happy but it's just different." I mutter releasing a small sigh from my lips.