Twenty Two: Harry's New Girl/ Valentines Day

Niall's P.O.V.

--1 Week Later--

My eyes snap open as I hear the door to our hotel room slam open. Slowly detaching myself from Lana I stand up and wander out into the small kitchen, peering around the wall to see who could be smashing open our door this early in the morning.

I hear a small laugh that could only belong to a girl as I see Harry's tall dark frame enter the room. 

"Come on in Mackenzie, let me get you a clean shirt." Harry says before nearly running into me in the door way. "Jesus Christ Niall what are you doing?" He asks, jumping slightly.

I watch this Mackenzie girl, she has a petite frame with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She smiles as she takes in the various items thrown around the sitting room and stands patiently waiting for Harry to return.

"Who's that?" I ask, completely ignoring Harry's question all together. He takes off down the suite's hall and to his room, in search of a shirt for this girl.

"Mackenzie," he whispers as we work our way down the small hallway. "I was out at a coffee shop this morning and I bumped into her, I spilled my coffee all over her, and we got to talking. She's really nice, and, she didn't freak out when she recognized me, she just smiled and kept talking. So I offered to bring her back her to give her one of my extra shirts so she wouldn't have to spend the day in the one I ruined with my coffee. Do you think she's pretty?" He asks out of the blue.

"Yeah mate, she's beautiful.." I whisper as Harry pushes past me with one of his white t-shirts in his hands along with his favorite dark blue blazer.   

"She's gorgeous." I hear him whisper under his breath as he makes his way back out to her. I smile as I watch him disappear down the hallway, a certain spring in his step.

Then I remember the beautiful girl that I left alone in bed and quietly make my way back to her. As I gently close the bedroom door behind me Lana turns to face me, he casted arm resting gently on the side of her face as she scrunches up her face. I slide into bed next to her and she automatically snuggles into my side.  

"Don't ever leave me again." She growls quietly with sleep still heavily lacing her words.   

I smile to  myself and close my eyes. "Never."  

--------------------------------------------    

Harry's P.O.V.

"She's gorgeous." I whisper as I push past Niall and make my way back down the hallway to where Mackenzie is still waiting patiently.

My grip tightens on my shirt and blazer as I observe her. She's facing away from me, eyes focused out the window. Her shoulder length hair straightened, with her ruined floral pattern shirt and pink blazer layered on with black skinny jeans with florescent pink heels adorning her feet, adding about four inches to her height. Even with the heels on she only comes up to the middle of my chest. 

Finally she notices my presence and turns around, catching me starring, she smiles.

"Thank you so much Harry." She says making her way over to me gracefully in her skyscraper looking heels.

"Not a problem love. It's the least I could do after all." I say, throwing out my signature smirk and handing her my clothes. 

Mackenzie smiles back and takes the clothes, having took note of the location of the bathroom already, I watch her make her way towards it.