Six: After Party

Hey! Sorry I've Taken so long to update. Lots of school projects. HAS EVERYONE SEEN THE KISS YOU VIDEO? I'M SO FLIPPEN HAPPY. It seriously can make me happy after a bad day. AND THEY ARE BEING THEMSELVES WHICH I LOVE. UGH. okay i shall go update now<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

Every minute of this concert feels so surreal. I feel like it's not actually happening. I look out to the huge crowd and smile, then I look to where Lana is sitting and smile even harder. The feeling in my stomach from earlier is gone. I turn to face the crowd again.

Lana is the good thing that came from tonight. Her hair perfectly curled, and her eyes a piercing blue. Her love for turquoise and her love for her friend.

I turn around again and look to where Lana is currently standing, she sees me and smiles. I smile back.

I usually like brown eyes but the way her blue eyes light up when she's happy, and the way they go grey when she's sad, it drives me mad inside.

As we finish off singing Last First Kiss, I wink at Lana and she giggles, then I hear Liam speaking to the crowd.

"You guys have be absolutely amazing. We couldn't have better fans than you. We would like to thank you for bringing us to Madison Square Garden. We never thought we'd come this far. So thank you so much, for everything." He says.

I smile as I hear a chorus of "No! Thank you!!!!" screamed back. Then I put my microphone to my lips. "This has literally been a dream come true for me. We couldn't have been here without your support. I love you all." I yell.

Over a thousand girls yell, "I love you too Niall!!!"

"Thank you Madison Square Garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all yell as we walk off stage.

The fans all scream back but it's to loud to actually hear what they are saying.

"That was amazing!!" Lana yells as we walk up to her.

"That was all for you..." I whisper in her ear. She blushes and giggles again.

"Soooo...." Liam says, waiting for an introduction.

"Right. Sorry mates, this is Lana. Lana, these fine gentlemen are Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn." I say.

"Hi guys." She says smiling.

"So what would you like to do this fine evening Lana?" Zayn asks.

"Ummm.. I'm not sure." Lana says, turning to me.

I look to Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis. They all nod.

"Alright well we usually just all go back to the hotel and watch movies. If that's okay with you?" I ask.

"That sounds perfect." Lana says smiling again.

"Alright, come on then lads." I say taking Lana's hand as start to run out to the tour bus.

And all six of us laugh the whole way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's P.O.V.

Lana is very pretty. Her blond hair falling down her back in simple ringlets and her eyes highlighted by the simple bronze eye shadow she has on her eyelids.