Eighteen: Same Mistakes

Harry's P.O.V.

"On the rooftop Niall?! Really?" Liam shouts as soon as the girls leave the room.

Niall flinches as Liam's voice raises, something that never happens. 

"I didn't plan it Liam! I didn't think it was going to happen for a while! But it just did!" Niall says, calmly sitting down next to me where I'm sitting on a stool. 

I give him credit, at this point I would be as red as a tomato but Niall seems to be perfectly comfortable with this conversation. Liam lets out a loud sigh. "Were you at least careful?" He asks.

Niall's body stiffens next to me and he takes in a sharp breath. 

Now it's my turn to get angry. "Niall! You have got to be kidding me! You didn't use protection?!" I burst.

"Oh come on you guys, you all know that sometimes things just happen! Like I said it's not like I planned on it happening last night, on the rooftop. It's just that I got up there and Lana's been kinda quiet lately and I was assuming the worst and.. She was just sitting there.. Playing my guitar and singing Give Me Love.. And she has such an amazing voice..... And then it just happened!" He says, smiling at the memory. 

Liam's head is resting in his hands, elbow's propping him up on the counter. 

"Come on Li, lighten up, so it was a one time thing. It's not like she's actually going to get preggers. I mean what are the odds." I say trying to calm Liam down.

Secretly hoping that I'm right.

--------

Lana's P.O.V.

---- 2 Weeks Later----

"Lana wake up! Lana!" Someone shouts from close by.

I pop one eye open to see Niall standing across the room shirtless. I smile at the sight and he smiles back.

"You like what you see?" Niall asks cheekily.

"Of course. There isn't a reason not to smile." I say still smiling and sitting up.

As I sit up I'm hit with a sudden wave of nausea and I bolt to the bathroom in the hotel, making it just in time with Niall following me. 

The entire contents of my stomach makes a reappearance into the toilet bowl, Niall gently pulls my hair out of my face and passes me a cool, wet washcloth as I finish. 

I moan, and wipe my mouth with the cloth. "Thanks babe. I don't know what that was about but I guess it was a one time thing. I feel fine." I say giving him a small smile, and starting to brush my teeth.

"You sure you're all set? You still want to go to the movies today?" Niall asks as I spit my spearmint toothpaste out.

"Yeah I'm fine. Give me ten minutes and we'll go... Um hey wanna do me a favor and send El into the room?" I ask before Niall exits the bathroom.

He gives me a look but nods and leaves. I then turn and go back into the room Niall and I share letting out a sigh. 

It's only been fourteen days since the rooftop, but I've gotten sick the last few mornings too. Morning sickness. 

"Good morning, how can I help you this morning?" El asks as she dances into the room, closing the door behind her.

I'm not stupid. I know that morning sickness is an early symptom of pregnancy, my eyes grow wide and El's smile fades as she sees the look on my face. 

"Lana, what's wrong?" She asks, eyes scanning every inch of me.

"Morning sickness El. I have morning sickness..." I whisper looking up into her eyes. Her eyes widen slightly.