Ten: First Date

Harry's P.O.V.

--------2 days later--------

"Harry. I need your help." Niall says coming into my room in Lana's house.

Over the past two days we moved from the floor in Lana's room to our own rooms in this huge house.

I share a room with Louis, Zayn and Liam share another, and Niall stayed with Lana, much to her mother's objections.

"Yeah, what with?" I ask.

"I need to plan this really special first date for me and Lana. I really want to take her into Times Square. But I know people are going to recognize me. And after we go to dinner and come back here I'm going to ask Lana to come home to Ireland with me for Christmas." Niall says, looking quite serious.

"I think we can help you with that. Get the boys and then come back in and see me." I say.

Niall turns and leaves and I go back to my phone. I go on twitter and follow a few fans. I can just see the looks on their faces when they get the notification.

First, they might scream. Then, they will check to see if it is really me. Then, they will scream some more.

I smile at the thought of making their day. Then my thoughts drift to Niall and Lana. It's been about four days, and already they share an unusually strong bond. It scares me that they are as close as they are and the have barely just met. I know that they have something special but with things moving so fast for them I can't help but be scared that something bad will happen. Then the boys come back into my room.

I sit up. "Right. So here's what we're going  to do." I say quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---The Next Day---

Lana's P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since the boys moved in for 2 weeks. Since then we've gotten closer, and the boys moved off of my floor and into their shared rooms.

I made Niall stay with me. My mom hated the idea but while the boys were moving their stuff to their rooms I sat her down and talked to her about it.

--Flashback 1 day ago--

"Mum. It's not a big dealI know Niall isn't like that. Nothing is going to happen. And I'm 18 I know how to handle myself." I say.

"I know sweetie but I'm just worried that he's going to hurt you." She says.

I sigh. "Mum. When I was at the concert, I was surrounded by thousands of other fans. I was scared for my life at some times. And with one look. ONE lucky glance downwards Niall found me. He must have been watching me the rest of the night because when Moments came on and I started to lose it, he brought me up on stage with him. He just sat me down next to him and he held my hand. He didn't do anything else. He didn't try to make me stop crying, he just let it  happen. And he sang. He sang for me mum. If I hadn't asked him too, he wouldn't have sung the last chorus. When we went backstage and he asked me what was wrong it was so easy for me to open up to him. It was something small that told me that I could trust him with everything I had. I know he's special... There's something about him that makes me want to dance around and be happy all the time. You know that I've never been one for commitment but with Niall everything is different. I'm even learning new things about myself." I pause. "Mum. I told them about dad. I know. I know. And you know Aaron is the only other person that knew. But I don't have Aaron anymore mom. I have these 5 amazing guys, that really did save and change my life."