Fourteen: Nothing's Fine I'm Torn

Lana's P.O.V.

---2 Days Later---

I wake up in the middle of the night with Niall's arms in their usual place, wrapped securely around me. I feel the familiar feeling arise in my stomach and quickly, but carefully so I don't wake Niall, remove myself from his grasp and bolt to the bathroom.

I must have tripped over Liam, who was asleep on the floor.

I make it to the bathroom in time but Liam follows me and with a panicked look on his face he holds my hair back from my face and rubs my back.

The entire contents of my stomach makes a reappearance. As I finish puking into the toilet I start to cry. Liam gets a wet cloth and wipes my face off, then sits on the floor next to me and pulls me into his lap. He doesn't say anything he just lets me be for a while, rocking me back and forth.

"Don't tell Niall." I whisper in a raspy voice after I finally settle down enough to speak.

"Lana... What if you're really sick?" Liam whispers.

Tears start to stream down my face. "I don't know Liam. I'm just scared just don't tell Niall. Please..."

"I won't. But you have to, soon. If this keeps happening." He replies.

"I will.. Tomorrow..." I whisper as I see Harry's face peer into the bathroom.

"Did it happen again Lana?" He asks in a small voice.

I nod and he comes to sit next to Liam and I. He kisses my forehead.

"I promise when we get back to the U.S. we will get you the doctors you need..." Harry whispers, pulling my hair out of my face and braiding it down my back.

"No you don't need too.." I start to say.

"No love. We have too. For you. For Niall. You're part of this family now. We will always keep you safe and give you anything you need." Liam whispers pressing his lips to my temple.

I close my eyes and fall asleep in Liam's arms with Harry's hand holding mine.

----------------The Next Morning------------------

I'm awoken by Niall giving a startled yelp as he comes across Liam, Harry and I on the bathroom floor.

"What's going on...?" He asks.

Liam turns to me, still blinking sleep from his eyes and I feel Harry's hand grip mine tighter.

"Niall..." I whisper my voice still cracking and hoarse. "Come sit with me."

He does and I suddenly feel cold. Niall gives me a confused look as I curl myself deeper into Liam for warmth. I take a deep breath considering how to tell him.

"Niall. I'm sick." I say.

I watch his face fall. "W-What do you mean?"

I turn to Harry, he nods.

"Look mate. A few days after your first date I found Lana unconscious on the floor in her room. I mean she obviously came around but I brought her to a hospital. But they couldn't find anything wrong with her. And the doctors that worked at that particular hospital were jerks anyway. But we've been keeping it on the down low because it's not a bid deal. Just something small or we hope. But when we get back to the states in a few days we are goint to bring her to the best hospital in the state. And everything will be okay again." Harry whispers the last part as I watch the tears form in Niall's eyes.