Eleven: Airport

Lana's P.O.V.

I wake up in my own bed, with Niall's arms wrapped securely around my waist. I smile as I snuggle further into him and his grip around me tightens. 

Then a thought hits me. It's been two months. Two whole months. I have to say, the first month was the worst. But the second definitely turned out better.

I turn my head and look at the photo of me and Aaron that still sits on my bedside table. A deep sigh escapes my lips.

"What's wrong love?" Niall whispers to me.

"It's been two months.." I whisper, turning to look at Niall. "I need to go visit him." 

Niall nods. "Okay... Do you want me to come with you?" 

I think. "Yeah... Let's get the boys. I want them to meet Aaron. But let me get dressed first." I say climbing out of Niall's grasp.

I walk over to my closet and grab a pair of red leggings, pulling them on as I grab my long plaid shirt and button it up. I grab some socks from my drawers and pull my UGGs on after them. 

"Here. You're going to want this." Niall says handing me a dark blue Jack Wills sweatshirt.

"Thanks." I say taking it and pulling it on over my head.

I brush the knots from my hair and let it be, pulling on my red beanie as Niall finishes getting ready.

The boys are already downstairs and Niall stops to explain to them what's happening as I go into the kitchen to make myself nutella toast.

I eat my toast quickly and meet the boys at the front door taking Niall's hand as I open it up and step outside.

"It's not to far of a walk." I say pulling Niall down the driveway. 

The boys follow slowly behind us. Giving us some space to be together. 

"What should I pack for Ireland?" I ask trying to keep my mind off of Aaron.

"Well you should definitely pack your 'Free Hugs' shirt. My mum will go insane when she sees us matching. Other than that. Whatever you feel like. Everything if you want." Niall says smiling.

I give a light laugh. "Okay well I will probably start that when we get home."

"Good." Niall says, kissing my cheek.

We walk in silence the rest of the way there. I push the gates of the cemetery open and take a small step in. Trying not to remember the last time I was here.

"It's okay Lana. I've got you. We're here for you." Niall whispers from behind me, taking my hand.

I give a small nod and walk 30 steps forward then I turn to the right and take 15 steps in. The boys still following me, with Niall attached to my hand.

I peer down at Aaron's headstone. A lump rising in my throat as I see the small heart shaped stone I left after the funeral. 

Niall squeezes my right hand and Liam comes up to my other side and takes my left one.

I take a deep breath. Feeling the boys encouraging me to speak.

"Hi Aaron.." I whisper. My voice cracks, sounding ancient. "It's been two months since you left me. They've been really long one's if you ask me. The first one I wasn't eating or sleeping. It's still hard. I feel like  if I eat, and I sleep then you should be here with me doing so. I miss you so much still. To much for it to have been two whole months. The hole in my heart..... It's still there and it still hurts.. A lot. But remember Aaron, the night you passed you told me everything happens for a reason? Then the night of your funeral the ticket showed up. Thank you by the way...." I say taking another breath and continuing.