fourty

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀
𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆!"

╚═══════════════════╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. Ignoring the sympathetic smiles and pitiful glances that were occasionally thrown her way, Mollie tried her best to act as if everything was normal.

Sitting at a lunch table in the canteen, Mollie dug through the tupperware box of home-cooked food that Mrs Paracha had slipped her as if it were some sort of lucrative drug deal. Except, it was a one way exchange as Mrs Paracha didn't expect anything in return, knowing of the girl's home struggles.

Her stubborn nature meant Mollie wasn't one for accepting handouts, but this was different. Who in their right mind would turn down a box of Mrs Paracha's freshly cooked food? Not Mollie Wilson, that was for sure.

As she ate, Nas and Missy were sat down with her, while Riz and Lewis were stood at the head of the table as they leaned over the rails casually to chat.

Noticing the door swing open, Riz rolled his eyes at the sight of his twin sister as she strutted over, earning dirty looks from almost everyone.

"Don't worry. She won't be here long. She's asked dad to send her to private school." He muttered with a mocking tone.

Lewis snickered, a smirk on his face. "Full of stuck up cows. She'll fit right in."

"Seriously?" Alya scoffed, shooting the boy a glare. "My dad literally puts food in your mouth. And I don't mean in the same way as your dad's grubby little corner store."

"Do you never learn?" Aneesa spoke up from the next table over, shaking her head incredulously.

"Oh, bunch of sheep, the lot of you." Alya rolled her eyes.

"But it's alright when they're following you, isn't it Alya?" Nas furrowed her eyebrows, having experienced Alya's ways for herself when they were once friends.

"Oh, so you're speaking to me now?" Alya asked, sarcastically feigning surprise for a moment. "Thought you only had time for white girls."

Missy wore a smug expression as she threw up a peace sign, while Mollie looked down and tried her best to stay out of it. She did not want to be getting involved with any more Alya-centric drama if she could possibly help it.

"Don't you think you should be quiet, young lady?" Lorraine crossed her arms in disapproval, having witnessed the whole situation from the table behind.

"Oh please, it's embarrassing watching you crawl." Alya replied spitefully, turning towards her.

"Alya, that's enough." Mr Simpson sprang up from his seat, attempting to gain control.

"Mr Simpson, if you want to be taken seriously around here, you might want to grow a pair." Alya sassed, earning a chorus of gasps from the crowd that had formed around her. Turning back  to Lorraine, it was clear she had more to say. "As for you, surely that care in the community scheme has come to an end."

As the students again reacted in shock, Mrs Paracha approached the girl with a stern expression. "You need to stop your mouth right now, young lady."