six

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝘼 𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙔? 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆,

 𝙅𝙊𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙉?"

╚═══════════════════╝.

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔??" Missy asked Nas, with a serious look on her face as the three girls discussed her relationship with Miss Shariff.

Instead of answering, Nas grinned, which told the two girls opposite her everything they needed to know.

"Oh my god!" Missy beamed while Mollie squealed excitedly, much to Nas' embarrassment as she spotted Miss Shariff not too far away in the canteen and attempted to quieten them.

"Then what?" Mollie turned back around, leaning closed to Nas in anticipation.

"She couldn't look me in the eye after that. Then the trip ended and so did the term, and I didn't think I'd ever see her again." Nas said sadly before taking a glance back at Miss Shariff, the corners of her lips twitching. "Then I start here, and there she is. I like her. Like, I really like her. But she won't talk to me unless it's about ventricles or something."

"Just talk to her. You know, you say something, she says something." Missy shrugged, while Mollie nodded along.

"I know what talking is." Nas giggled.

"Well take it from me, it's the key to a good relationship." Mollie chuckled, before spotting Miss Shariff making her way towards the table. Turning to Nas with a grin, she widened her eyes at the girl. "No time like the present."

"No, I don't know." Nas shook her head, but it was no use as Missy had already walked around to her and pulled her out of her seat.

"Go, go, you're going to miss her."

"Okay, alright I'll do it." Nas muttered as she tried to regain some kind of composure before walking towards the teacher, while Mollie and Missy just watched on like two proud parents.

"God, all this matchmaking is making me hungry. I'm gonna go get some food and I'll be right back." Mollie smiled, patting Missy's shoulder and she got up and headed towards the food bar. Picking out a bag of crisps, she was surprised to see Riz in the queue next to her with a tray of food in his hands.

"Hi." She smiled, bumping his shoulder gently to capture his attention.

"Hey." He said with a friendly nod, noticing the beaming expression on her face. "You seem happy."

"Yeah, I'm really good actually. Missy and Nas are friends again, which is obviously great." She chuckled, causing Riz to smile. "And I actually finished that Biology worksheet that's due in tomorrow, so I won't have to copy it from you again."

"Well that's a relief." He smirked. "Which reminds me, you owe me for that. And since you've done it this time, maybe I could copy your worksheet?"

"Yeah, of course." She agreed instantly, happy to repay the favor. She reached back to her backpack which was hanging from one of her shoulders, but after a moment of rummaging, she couldn't find it. Biting her lip, she looked back at Riz hesitantly. "I'm so sorry, I think I left it at home. But maybe I could send it to you tonight? What's your number?"